HTC Incredible/Nexus One

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Okay I been with Verizon for awhile....I am due for an upgrade as of 3/15/10 however I've been waiting for either The Incredible or The Nexus One...Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 phones?

Thanks

JTEastwood

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Okay I been with Verizon for awhile....I am due for an upgrade as of 3/15/10 however I've been waiting for either The Incredible or The Nexus One...Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 phones?

Thanks

Join the club... We will know as soon as "official" specs on the incredible get released. And the first one out lands in my pocket!!

StuckwVerizon

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Upgrade means, after one year upgrade plan? so you still got 1 year left on your current plant, right?
I am not sure if Nexus One will give you full subsidized price on people who are upgrading. I think Tmobile user who were upgrading, they had hard time or didn't get full discount price.
I am samething, i've been wait to upgrade my phone. If I don't get the full subsidized price on Nexus One, I am definately getting Incredible.

R

Roy Aguilera

Good thing that I bought my Droid cash and have an upgrade waiting. I might just use it on the incredible.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Does the Incredible have voice recognition software for texts and GPS like the N1?

it should have it if it ships with 2.1 the droid just received it in its 2.1 update, so that will be the deciding factor. And if the leaks are correct it will have 2.1 at release.

danswartz

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Car navigation?

The incredible does look nice, but I am wondering about something. One thing that looked very appealing to me about the N1 was the car dock which shows "car mode", including the navigation app. How (if at all) would this work on the incredible?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Why wouldn't it toy should have the option to use goggles or HTC version if only HTC that sucks I pike the Google car home

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah auto correct and 24 hours up but I was trying to say you should be able to choose either car home or navigator from HTC if I only had navigator that would suck

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Join the club... We will know as soon as "official" specs on the incredible get released. And the first one out lands in my pocket!!
The biggest difference will be if the nexus one breaks you have to send it back to google and wait a week with the incredible you can swap at the store or they ship in one day.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
well, that plus an optical trackpad, internal memory (8gb if the rumored specs are accurate) sense, an 8mp camera with dual flash, and a funky back cover.

but aside from that, they are very similar ;)

but verizon having these in store and supporting them directly is a huge plus for me

notoriouslyabsent

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
There probably won't be any software differences b/w the N1 and the Incredible. The only real difference software-wise will be HTC's Sense UI. All the other software options (voice recognition, car mode, etc.) will be available. The real question, as far as I'm concerned, is whether the hardware differences (which at this point I believe only appears to be 5 MP camera (N1) versus 8 MP camera (Incredible)) render the Incredible the better choice. They have the same processor, the same screen size, etc. And if you like the HTC Sense UI, you can always put it on your rooted N1. It's a real toss up, as far as I see it. Thing is, if Verizon releases the Incredible in the near future, I can't imagine that they'll release the N1 any time soon. The devices have too much crossover. They would rather get you to buy one and then want to buy the other later. We'll just have to see--it's something I'm definitely monitoring closely....