App store: requested item could not be found

adamm44

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I get an update notification from the app store and I have one for Need for Speed Shift. When I click on the app to update it says the requested item could not be found. Was it pulled from the app store? I get the same message when I try to open pda net which I know Verizon blocked these kind of apps. Anyone else get this message?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Looks like Need for Speed is gone. I did a few searches just now and got nothing. I stopped scrolling on my 3rd search at "Math Wizard Lite" (Really, how did that come up in a Need for Speed Game search?)

Perhaps a temporary thing by the dev? Shoot them an e-mail and ask.

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: Jowlah and adamm44

adamm44

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Did you by chance buy it during the EA $0.99 sale? After the sale, they unlinked the app and relinked it giving it a new ID. Can't upgrade it at all after they did this. Only way is to pay the full amount to get the updates. I find it in the market at: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.eamobile.nfsshift_na_wf&feature=search_result

I bought it during the sale, and can't update either.

Well as a matter of fact I did....well that's not fair at all. They are the ones who put it up for sale. I sure it got more downloads than usual during the sale. I'll just keep what I have. I will not pay for the app again. Thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy