Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Default HTC Incredible ADR6300 shows up in cellebrite VERIZON South

Original Release date of late may has been pushed up to late april. April 29th sounds pretty good right about now.

ENJOY

Allen
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clee1988 View Post
    HTC Incredible™....no comment on ur post besides that
    haha well thats awesome. I've been out of the loop I just showed up at work tonight and it was in the cellebrite. I saw the one on the homepage showing NEXUS in cellebrite for sprint which is a load of poo.

lol if you work for verizon check your equipment guide its in there with specs and accys. LOL sad to say this was a very happy day for me
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

I've been out for a few days. So this has been a very good night haha. I don't understand how the Nexus made front page for "sprint" I guess its just a slip of judgement by AndroidCentral? but all is good

it could be who knows but i was more excited today for this phone then any other i have sold. Been with the company for a year and this is the first phone i have pretty much fallen in love with lol.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

You're not lying. I have a friend who works for the Data side as far as testing and he normally gets the phones early hopefully i can play with it tomorrow. I ready for this thing too!

we have rep in our store that is getting one so that he can learn the device and train others on it before launch so ill be following him around like a lost puppy dog all week