Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Default Pre-Orders Now Available on VZW.com

I just placed my order. Click here to place yours.

yea i saw that. i thought i was gonna be able to pre-order and then pick it up in the store. but i guess thats not how the pre-order process works. im just gonna have to hope that on the 29th my verizon store has devices for me to swap my droid out with.
    Galaxy Nexus -Unlocked/Rooted- Stock Rom
    HTC Incredible. Unrevoked Forever. CM7

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

ya u can place orders but verizon's web site blows. sooooo slow. can't believe no one has said anything about this.

i agree the site is SLOW...but i eventually was able to fill out the info to order it. having it delivered on the day it's released is a good enough solution for me.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Their website definitely has it's moments. Orders placed now will be delivered on the 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by threepio View Post
    yea i saw that. i thought i was gonna be able to pre-order and then pick it up in the store. but i guess thats not how the pre-order process works. im just gonna have to hope that on the 29th my verizon store has devices for me to swap my droid out with.
    if you live in a fairly sizeable area, i don't think you'll have to worry about them selling out.

verizon seems to have learned their lesson after the storm1 fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Adiliyo View Post
    if you live in a fairly sizeable area, i don't think you'll have to worry about them selling out.

verizon seems to have learned their lesson after the storm1 fiasco.
    i can only hope!
    Galaxy Nexus -Unlocked/Rooted- Stock Rom
    HTC Incredible. Unrevoked Forever. CM7

i'm getting an early upgrade made eligible for my line tomorrow, so i'm probably going to go with the website solely because of the instant rebate. i'm tired of mailing those things in. especially since they give you the stupid card instead of a check.

"Page is currently unavailable."

Damn, you guys weren't lying. ><

haha! all i know is it better work tomorrow when i go to order mine! :P

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.09

My wife bought me an eris this week at a store. I dont know how seeing as I wasnt upgrade eligible. How can I return the Eris and order an Incredible? I want this phone bad enough to pay full price.....unless I dont have to

so long as you're within 30 days of the purchase, you can go trade it in once the incredible hits stores in 2 weeks.

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adiliyo View Post
    so long as you're within 30 days of the purchase, you can go trade it in once the incredible hits stores in 2 weeks.
    yup... just make sure to protect the device with your life until then.
    CrackBerry Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | Tech Enthusiast

I've never done a pre-order through verizon, but when I logged in and saw the Incredible page, it said free activation, but from 4/16-4/19?? Any explanation?

I definitely want to pre-order the phone (I hate the rebate card!) but every time I go into Verizon they waive the activation fee, so I was hoping to do that through online ordering.

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

Pre-ordered my online at 5:30 AM Eastern, didn't notice any unusual slowness with the website. I like the instant rebate and they NE2 credit are instant, no rebates to worry about. Now it is just waiting until the FedEx guy shows up on the 29th.

Question - I preordered this morning, but the overnight delivery option was extra, so I went with free 2-day delivery. Does this mean I'll get the phone on the 30th instead of the 29th?
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Good question. I paid the extra $9.00 because I didn't want to take any chances, but i'd bet you'll still be fine for getting it on the 29th. Maybe I'll just get mine on the 28th

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I called VZ this morning and asked about pre-order. The gal transferred me to Web Sales and there the gentleman was able to take my pre-order (with the instant rebate) and just add it to my VZ bill.

This is my first venture into the world of Andriod OS, my current phone is an Imagio and I really like it so I hope this is all it is purported to be!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
    I called VZ this morning and asked about pre-order. The gal transferred me to Web Sales and there the gentleman was able to take my pre-order (with the instant rebate) and just add it to my VZ bill.

This is my first venture into the world of Andriod OS, my current phone is an Imagio and I really like it so I hope this is all it is purported to be!
    welcome to the better side!

Mahalo, did they give you free overnight shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post

i couldn't wait to throw my imagio in a toilet. it's so slow!

you should be quite happy on android

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mobilemedic20 View Post
    Question - I preordered this morning, but the overnight delivery option was extra, so I went with free 2-day delivery. Does this mean I'll get the phone on the 30th instead of the 29th?
    I wasn't sure either. I went with the two day. Hope they ship on the 27th so it is delivered on the 29th like it is supposed to. For the overnighters, they could ship on the 28th. Usually overnight is delivered in the AM, while two day and longer are in the afternoon.

Anyone willing to give me a few hundred dollars so i can pre-order this lovely decive?

sure! but my account is tied up right now, can i send you a larger amount and then you can keep the difference?

all i need is your bank account information, social security number, and any other personal information you have.

thanks!
    Roy Aguilera

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Streater View Post
    I just placed my order. Click here to place yours.
    Should have gotten free shipping.
    CODE: freeovernt
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast