Ask us about the Verizon Droid Incredible
We get it ... You guys have questions. First things first: Check out all of our official coverage here. And if you still have questions, ask 'em in this thread, and we'll do a roundup of answers in a few days.
- 04-19-2010, 03:51 PM #2
- 04-19-2010, 03:52 PM #3
- 04-19-2010, 03:53 PM #4
- 04-19-2010, 03:56 PM #5
- 04-19-2010, 04:03 PM #6
- 04-19-2010, 04:16 PM #7
- 04-19-2010, 04:21 PM #8
- 04-19-2010, 04:24 PM #9
1. is there noise canceling?
2. can you do a comparison photo of something on the N1 vs the Incredible (same resolution)?
3. is volume on voice calls louder on the Incredible?
4. speakerphone better than N1?
5. can you run the screen test thingy that they used to compare the iPhone, Droid, etc. the one with the X pattern? Would be really nice to know which touchpanel this has.
6. A2DP streaming over bluetooth work OK?
- 04-19-2010, 04:29 PM #10
- 04-19-2010, 04:31 PM #11
- 04-19-2010, 04:34 PM #12
- 04-19-2010, 04:56 PM #13
- 17 Posts
Can you confirm with 100% certainty that the MicroSD is expandable to 32gb? I've heard 16gb and 32gb but I would like to hear the final answer on this. Also, I know you are a busy man but if you have a chance to upload a quick minute long video of Sense with the Nexus live background running, that would be great. I'm curious to see if the system gets laggy and bogged down or not.
- 04-19-2010, 05:04 PM #14
- 278 Posts
- 4.1.1 with Sense 4+
I'm curious what you think about the feel of the phone. One reviewer commented that the phone felt much lighter than others (Droid, Nexus One) and felt "plasticky." I'd like to get your general impression on how substantial the phone feels. I'd like to pre-order, but I want to make sure the device had a good build quality.
- 04-19-2010, 06:03 PM #15
- 04-19-2010, 06:10 PM #16
- 04-19-2010, 06:19 PM #17
- 04-19-2010, 06:38 PM #18
- 04-19-2010, 08:29 PM #19
- 04-19-2010, 08:38 PM #20
1. Also interested to hear about battery life. I get 2 days at least on my Storm 1 that is a year or so old. If battery life is poor, what would the 2100 extended battery provide in terms of power, and would it affect the back of the case?
2. I'm not familiar with Flash Lite. Is FL/Incredible's browser capable of changing rosters and viewing lineups in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? (Since Y! still hasn't released an app on Android).
3. If you disable/remove Sense (not sure what the proper term is, first post here and a BB user...), what does it look like? Vanilla Android? Would that be capable of being upgraded? Saw some questions about people worrying that Sense wouldn't be updated or would be delayed to get updates by HTC/VZW.
Edit: I'm also reading that .gif files won't animate on Android. So radar maps for weather don't work.
Last edited by k3vb0t; 04-19-2010 at 09:14 PM.
- 04-19-2010, 08:39 PM #21
- 04-19-2010, 08:40 PM #22
that being said, on my droid, eris, and imagio i could get a day and a half MAX if i didn't use them too much.
simplest answer for this is to have a spare battery, or buy the bigger battery that will inevitably come out.
- 04-19-2010, 09:33 PM #23
- 04-19-2010, 11:59 PM #24
How does the actual screen width compare in the following picture:
3.7" just doesn't tell the whole story. I have trouble reading forums in portrait on the DROID, yet the Nexus One puts a smile on my face. From the image there and judging by the specs of the overall size, I'm fearful the Incredible's actual "usable area width" is as small as the DROID. So would you mind measuring all three? Thanks!
- 04-20-2010, 02:02 AM #25