<Help!> SuperClean 2.9.2 Samsung Fascinate Root problem...

ksh1991

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I currently rooted my phone into SuperClean 2.9.2

What i happen to use is CWM W/ Voodoo Lagfix Recovery v.2.5.1.x with odin

and used apply sd card: update.zip on the red recovery screen

which the update.zip was SuperClean 2.9.2

then i tried to use this application which happen to be <ROOTED ONLY APP>

and in order to use full access of the application

i need to click an Ad that pops out of the application and i believe i have the Ad blocker somehow while i did the root process...

and now i have no idea how to control this rooted phone,
all i want to is remove or disable this ad blocking

please all Android Professionals and Technicians... help me!

Last edited by a moderator:

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I currently rooted my phone into SuperClean 2.9.2

What i happen to use is CWM W/ Voodoo Lagfix Recovery v.2.5.1.x with odin

and used apply sd card: update.zip on the red recovery screen

which the update.zip was SuperClean 2.9.2

then i tried to use this application which happen to be <ROOTED ONLY APP>

and in order to use full access of the application

i need to click an Ad that pops out of the application and i believe i have the Ad blocker somehow while i did the root process...

and now i have no idea how to control this rooted phone,
all i want to is remove or disable this ad blocking sh1t...

please all Android Professionals and Technicians... help me!

Welcome to Android Central ksh1991.. I want to help you with your issue - however I cannot clearly determine what is happening. Are you describing an app that you installed that has been producing pop-ups? Or an ad blocker that was installed when you installed superclean?

I can offer that superclean is not generally updated or supported.. I would suggest upgrading to CommROM 1.3 or 2.0/2.1...

ksh1991

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central ksh1991.. I want to help you with your issue - however I cannot clearly determine what is happening. Are you describing an app that you installed that has been producing pop-ups? Or an ad blocker that was installed when you installed superclean?

I can offer that superclean is not generally updated or supported.. I would suggest upgrading to CommROM 1.3 or 2.0/2.1...

Thank you for your respose JaeKar, The app supposed to have an ad on the bottom of a screen which i can click on. i have to click and wait 10 seconds. When i do, i get full version of the application.

If i would be using CommROM 1.3 or 2.0 or 2.1 or whatever that you suggest. How would i change my rooting system to that??

ill be really detailed how i installedd the superclean

One more thingg, The application was supposed to generate ads. so i can touch to open it.
my phone doesnt show any ads at all, thats the problem i have T.T

- I followed a guide using Odin and used cwm-recovery-ALL-3-30-FIX file.
when i used odin and right away, i went to recovery mode on the phone
I had SuperClean2.9.2 Verision downloaded from a korean website.
i changed the name of the Superclean 2.9.2 into Update.zip
when i was in recovery mode, i selected apply update from sd card
when it rebooted, i had been rooted, tah-dah.
but my main point for me to root wasnt superuser nor anything but that application
please help me out JaeKar

if there is a way to change the system from superclean to commrom, please provide a tutorial guide with a link or maybe you can help if you know how to <itd be frustrating tho...>

thanks a lot

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Outside of updating to a different ROM. There is no other way to obtain this app??

There are options to look at when updating to CommROM..

I would suggest that you use an Odin package developed by Landshark - > [ODIN] Official Froyo ED01 packaged custom ROMs w/Root - Updated 06/12/11

These are already rooted ROMs.. Once you have the ROM installed you can choose a CWM 3.x version from this location -> Current CWMs

I would also suggest that you look through both the CR 1.3 and CR 2.0 threads before flashing..

Hope that helps..

dwitherell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I would maybe try and check with the developer of the app to see if there is some way to get around the click-ad-for-full-access issue. As far as updating to ComRom, another possible resource can be found here - there is a lot of detail (not sure all is needed in your case), but it offers another approach to obtaining ComRom 2.0/2.1. Truth be told the ODIN packages JaeKar99 pointed you to will more than likely be much easier - but from the sounds of it the approach here is somewhat similar to what you did to get SuperClean... I could be wrong though (and if so, feel free to ignore this :D)!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams