EasyTether

bman_90

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I will start out admitting I didnt really get a chance to search for the answer so feel free to give me a shove to the right place if it has been answered.

I just rooted, flashed and rommed per the first time rooting walk through post by sheepdog elite. I installed easytether as it is how I get internet on my laptop. Well for some reason eaaytether on my laptop does not recognize a device is connected. It worked 30 minutes ago so all I can imagine is the root, flash and rom has caused this. Any ideas on how to fix this or otger options?

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I will start out admitting I didnt really get a chance to search for the answer so feel free to give me a shove to the right place if it has been answered.

I just rooted, flashed and rommed per the first time rooting walk through post by sheepdog elite. I installed easytether as it is how I get internet on my laptop. Well for some reason eaaytether on my laptop does not recognize a device is connected. It worked 30 minutes ago so all I can imagine is the root, flash and rom has caused this. Any ideas on how to fix this or otger options?

Get "PGA" use it for tethering..no one will know or be able to trace/track your usage time/gigs etc.there is a one time cost about 15 bucks and it works easily.. if you try to hunt for it ,,it is located under some fruit site.. it works gauranteed.. it will install the pga to yer phone...
tether without big brother ever knowing you are/have tethered..

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Get "PGA" use it for tethering..no one will know or be able to trace/track your usage time/gigs etc.there is a one time cost about 15 bucks and it works easily.. if you try to hunt for it ,,it is located under some fruit site.. it works gauranteed.. it will install the pga to yer phone...
tether without big brother ever knowing you are/have tethered..

It's PDAnet...written by some blackberry developers..my easy tether went on the blink too. I'm running Wang Dang, Sweet Kang Bang 1.3 (ComROM) Anyway PDAnet is pretty cool. just might be worth the 15 bucks (at least to me)

Mike

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to barge in here, but when you say "no one will know or be able to trace/track your usage time/gigs etc." how do you know this? When are people caught?

I would personally only need to tether in the once in a great while emergency, but I'd like to be able to do so without getting "caught". How do we ever know that we can't get caught and when is it really "safe"? I'd prefer to be able to do this sans dropping $15.