my phone won't do landscape anymore

moates4

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
so was just messing around with the settings is TSM parts and thought i would check the "launcher 2" to see if it would stop my launcher from landscaping. Well it did, as well as landcape for everything including my web browser, maps, etc. when i unchecked it, it didnt go back. i rebooted, reflashed back to 2.0 then 2.1 again, and nothing changed. Is there something else i am missing?

stock comrom 2.1 froyo with -50pbj vodoo

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had that happen the other day. Unfortunately, nothing I did fixed the problem. I usd the toggle, unchecked and rechecked the box in display settings, and the one in TSM parts. My accelerometer was not responding at all, even in games where you had to use tilt control. After messing around with reboots, fixing permissions and wiping cache/dalvik, I had to reflash UKB 2.0 and then 2.1. Since then, I decided to just deal with the rotating home screens.

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I had that happen the other day. Unfortunately, nothing I did fixed the problem. I usd the toggle, unchecked and rechecked the box in display settings, and the one in TSM parts. My accelerometer was not responding at all, even in games where you had to use tilt control. After messing around with reboots, fixing permissions and wiping cache/dalvik, I had to reflash UKB 2.0 and then 2.1. Since then, I decided to just deal with the rotating home screens.

if you use GoLauncher or LauncherPro, you can disable the rotating home screens (everything else will still rotate)

I recommend GoLauncher... have been very pleased with it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar