cm7 call volume

nycdoc

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
recently upgraded to cm7 but find the call volume to be extremely low. is there a way to increase this or is this something builders are working on

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
recently upgraded to cm7 but find the call volume to be extremely low. is there a way to increase this or is this something builders are working on

There is a known issue where the people on the other end cannot hear the caller well. It sounds very low. Everyone hopes there is a fix for this soon but we won't know until the next build comes out and again, no one knows when that is.

vluc

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
There is a known issue where the people on the other end cannot hear the caller well. It sounds very low. Everyone hopes there is a fix for this soon but we won't know until the next build comes out and again, no one knows when that is.
If you have Voodoo Control on your phone, go to Hi-fi record. Some users have reported this helped fix that problem. My fascinate did not have that issue. Volume is great.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure your still on 7/17? It took me a while to figure out that it was 7/17 and the new kernel that worked for me instead of newer CM builds.

Re-flash maybe?

My Mod Version reads:
CyanogenMod-7.1.0-Fascinate-Kang-0717

Kernel Ver:
2.6.35.13_Glitch-V11-Fasinate+

Any thoughts?

drinkhere

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure your still on 7/17? It took me a while to figure out that it was 7/17 and the new kernel that worked for me instead of newer CM builds.

Re-flash maybe?

i'm on update-cm-7.1.0-Fascinate-KANG-0726-signed could that be the problem ? and i also noticed that my home and back buttons don't lights up i have to turn off the phone then back on and my wifi started acting up again it will go in and out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie