Back to stock from Rooted & Voodoo'd stock 2.2

fluidj

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Running the stock Froyo but it's rooted and voodoo'd.
What's the fasted and most efficient way to go back to stock?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Man, is there no single post that just says how to return to stock?

There are several posts that cover this but they keep getting buried in the forums. If you had used the "search this forum" button in the upper right hand corner, entered "return to stock", and searched threads, the results would have given you numerous threads where returning to stock is mentioned. The best ones would have told you to flash the stock DL09 file in ODIN then let your phone OTA up to the latest stock build. Here is the full DL09 ODIN file, flash using the PDA button:

http://adrynalyne.us/files/stuff/CI500_VZW_DL09_ECLAIR.tar.md5

Reactions: fluidj

fluidj

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
There are several posts that cover this but they keep getting buried in the forums. If you had used the "search this forum" button in the upper right hand corner, entered "return to stock", and searched threads, the results would have given you numerous threads where returning to stock is mentioned. The best ones would have told you to flash the stock DL09 file in ODIN then let your phone OTA up to the latest stock build. Here is the full DL09 ODIN file, flash using the PDA button:

http://adrynalyne.us/files/stuff/CI500_VZW_DL09_ECLAIR.tar.md5

Thanks Landshark. I did end up finally finding it. True; there were several posts that mentioned instructions, but the only I was able to find that actually HAD instructions and detailed them was one you created I think.
This is a great forum, unfortunately I think it does need a little cleaning up here and there. I think with the mass defections from the Fascinate, there are a few out of date and erroneous posts floating around that corrupt the search results. It's all good though, I knew the information was on here somewhere, just had to spend a little more time searching for it.