CWM for CM7

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Read that the CWM for CM7 can't be booted into with the 3-buttons, why is that? seems to be that would be an important thing of something messes up wouldn't it?

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
so im confused, if i flash the cm7 cwm and turn the phone on how do i get into recovery because once it boots up wont it revert the cwm to what i had before? Or since im already running a custom ketnal it'll be the recovery i hust flashed and i can just pwr butto. Reboot to recovery?

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
so im confused, if i flash the cm7 cwm and turn the phone on how do i get into recovery because once it boots up wont it revert the cwm to what i had before? Or since im already running a custom ketnal it'll be the recovery i hust flashed and i can just pwr butto. Reboot to recovery?

Hold down the power button and then choose Reboot then you'll see a sub menu with Recovery on it.

ExpertZero

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
someone correct me if i'm wrong but if you flash the CWM from the CM7 post BEFORE you flash CM7 then if you do the 3finger power up it will go into the blue cwm...

HOWEVER
if you just install like normal using your current cwm then when the rom is up you can't do the 3 finger power up because your cwm is still there along with the blue cwm that can be accessed from adb or power menu in phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks