- 31 Posts
- ED01 Comm Romv1.1
I'm having a problem going from cm7 back to 2.2 or any earlier builds. When I put the file in the pda and click start, nothing happens. I've tried with and without the battery. I've also tried to reinstall the drivers and odin. Nothing seems to work. Does anyone have experience with these types of issues?
- 08-07-2011, 12:32 AM #2
- 08-07-2011, 02:08 AM #4
- 54 Posts
- PowerWashed EH09/EC09
Re: Odin issues
1) delete and reload odin on my pc. (or try a diffrent pc )
2) try a different cord, and i'm sure you know, the cord that came with the phone only!
3) try a different usb location
4) try using odin on a diffrent phone, you don't have to do anything to the phone, maybe try loading cwm
5) if all else fails, and you can't find a way to get it back to stock-like state before taking it in to a store, insurance claim it."Rule # 1. Dont panic. I started with rule number one because that seemed the logical place to start. However i had nothing to panic about, so i just looked silly. We wont talk about that." - gunnermike53