1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone wont factory reset

Trying to factory reset my phone through clockwork before i wipe cache and my phone wont reset..all it does is say:--wiping data...
    Formatting /data...
    Formatting /cache...
    Formatting /datadata...
    Formatting /sd-ext...
    Formatting /sdcard/.android_secure...
    and just sits there..ive even tried going into my settings and factory resetting it that way and all it does is reboot and my accounts and apps are still entact..help please..Landshark was helping me but i think hes hit the sack for the night so any help would b much appericated..Im trying to load a rom by the way is why im trying to do this mess

ROM
    PowerWashed EH09/EC09

Default Re: Phone wont factory reset

i'm not too sure on what version of cwm it is, but i know there is one that hangs up on factory wipe...

try flashing a diffrent cwm then do the 3 wipes... i believe the ones that are packaged with the OTB kernel is the hang up issue, so maybe try ...
    Last edited by ExpertZero; 08-12-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: link.
    "Rule # 1. Dont panic. I started with rule number one because that seemed the logical place to start. However i had nothing to panic about, so i just looked silly. We wont talk about that." - gunnermike53
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

my clockwork is CWM Voodoo Lagfix Recovery v3.2.0.0
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

im trying to get the same rom and theme you have on your phone..my cwm is yellow if that helps any

ROM
    PowerWashed EH09/EC09

Quote Originally Posted by tsargent347 View Post
    im trying to get the same rom and theme you have on your phone..my cwm is yellow if that helps any
    it kinda does, i've never used yellow so i'm not sure if it has issues... however if you click on the link i gave you above, download that and push that with odin to your phone, you'll have red cwm 2.5.x.x.(i think) and i know it will do the big 3 wipe for you no problem.
    "Rule # 1. Dont panic. I started with rule number one because that seemed the logical place to start. However i had nothing to panic about, so i just looked silly. We wont talk about that." - gunnermike53