Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By curley
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

Default EH09 New GB leak!

New Gingerbread leak, EH09! Not much information on it right now. If anyone else has anything, let us know!

This is getting exciting.

It says it's a beta, but trust me this thing is smooth and faster than my wife's, voodoo 2.2 ED05 ROM.
    Last edited by curley; 09-06-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    I know enough to get into trouble, but not enough to get myself out of that trouble.

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Default Re: EH09 New GB leak!

Quote Originally Posted by curley View Post
    New Gingerbread leak, EH09! Not much information on it right now. If anyone else has anything, let us know!

This is getting exciting.
    I am seeing conflicting reports that this may be for the Tellus and not for Verizon... I am waiting for confirmation.
    Confucius: Never use a cannon to kill a fly. - Take off and nuke it from orbit.. ~~^^~~
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

I figured since JT was working on it, it may have been for us. Sorry just got really excited!
    I know enough to get into trouble, but not enough to get myself out of that trouble.

The EH09 leak is for the i500, but it's not a Verizon build, and flashing the all-in-one Odin package broke data on Fascinates. The ROM can still be used though.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    cyanogenmod7

I hope we can use this rom on the fassy...without the sd card issue...

Sent from my finger to my phone to this post using Tapatalk
    Being De-binged makes me happy
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

Quote Originally Posted by ccampos784 View Post
    The EH09 leak is for the i500, but it's not a Verizon build, and flashing the all-in-one Odin package broke data on Fascinates. The ROM can still be used though.
    So is this the Mesmerize Rom that was just announced to be released?

If so, will this help with Fascinate GB development?

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

If it's anything like Froyo was, the Mesmerize GB will be almost a perfect match that some smart dev could shoehorn into the Fascinate.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

Eh09 ROM for fassy available at xda!

Put this on my phone last night. So far it looks good.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

JT just tweeted, the source has been released. New Kernels cannot be far behind!!!!
    Cory Streater likes this.

Head over to XDA for this rom (the most popular one at this point is the "PowerWashed" 2.x release), it's pretty darn good. Battery life is very good, features are all there, I've run it for 3 days now without a single FC or SD card problem. If you want tasty Gingerbread goodness but are tired of CM7 with the screen shutting down during calls, the light sensor being useless, and the exchange security pinlock screen nagging the **** out of you, this rom is a must-have!
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

New EH09 ROM by Nitsuj on xda. sorry I don't have the link. Using xda app.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by curley View Post
    New EH09 ROM by Nitsuj on xda. sorry I don't have the link. Using xda app.
    Here ya go:

Everyone, don't forget that JaeKar99 works his arse off maintaining a list of everything current for the Fascinate right here in the stickies of the Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks section. If you are ever looking for something, you should look here first:

[How To][Links] Themes, ROMs, Kernels, Boot Animations: 9-16-11
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Is there an ODIN leak or do you just get it included in the Powerwash ROM? Still running froyo with KangBang 1.1
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

Quote Originally Posted by kriscris View Post
    Is there an ODIN leak or do you just get it included in the Powerwash ROM? Still running froyo with KangBang 1.1
    You can odin Powerwashed and it will give you, basically, a stock tw gb experience.

This is my first time rooting the Fascinate. It's not longer on Verizon's network I replaced the phone but I decided I would root it for the first time. I went to and downloaded the files and put them in a folder. I haven't moved forward yet with the instructions. I download eh09 currently my phone is running stock eh03. Any advice before I move forward? I found this thread by googling eh09.

Thanks in advance for any responses.