After 10 months my fascinate is a nightmare. Help please

drjohnson89

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been with my Fascinate for about ten months now. I loved this phone at first as everything ran well. For the last few months however, things have been quite the opposite. I had the notorious 3g and missed called issue, so I received a replacement fascinate. I have had that phone for about a month now, and am having the same issues. I've tried countless roms, kernels, etc. I'm currently running MIUI with the latest Glitch kernel. While my phone runs smoother than ever, my 3g is almost always dropping, I miss calls completely and simply get a voice mail, and texts fail to send/receive a good chunk of the time. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to improve this? I really love miui, but I will switch in a heartbeat if there is a better and more stable rom/kernel match that makes my phone work as, well, a phone. I told myself I wouldn't be a sap and use another upgrade with verizon, but I'm getting close to doing it. This community has always been an amazing source of help, so anything would be appreciated!

drjohnson89

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, you learn something new everyday! It says, S:i500.04V.EC09

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781