Hollaback72

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else still using superclean 2.8? I've really liked it but am starting to look for something new. Anyone that used sc 2.8 and has since upgraded please fill me in on what you now use. comparisons too would be cool.

Also, my only issue with sc 2.8 is that I can't open any attachments in emails other than my gmail account.

big_limits

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Omg... They now have indoor plumbing and beleive it or not there is this magical box called a microwave that cooks food in minutes...

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Take a look at the stickies, there should be one with a listing of all the rooms out there now for the fascinate. The cm7 room has gotten rave reviews but other than that I have been out of the fascinate loop for too long to really give another piece of advice. Go to each rom listed, check the change logs and screen captures. When you narrow it down to a few page through the threads to see if there are any persistent issues. I will say that I believe there are better roms out there. I was last on kangbang and loved it but I am sure that isn't the best out there anymore, well at least the version I was on. I am sure it was updated since then

Charged up post!

Hollaback72

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at the stickies, there should be one with a listing of all the rooms out there now for the fascinate. The cm7 room has gotten rave reviews but other than that I have been out of the fascinate loop for too long to really give another piece of advice. Go to each rom listed, check the change logs and screen captures. When you narrow it down to a few page through the threads to see if there are any persistent issues. I will say that I believe there are better roms out there. I was last on kangbang and loved it but I am sure that isn't the best out there anymore, well at least the version I was on. I am sure it was updated since then

Charged up post!

THANKS!

big_limits

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
really... no sense of humor. If there are others that feel there is no place here for a little good, clean fun please speak up.

Anyways. Look into the PWGB rom. solid, funtional gingerbread rom.

Seriously sc2.8 is really old. Kinda thought you were joking

Hollaback72

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
really... no sense of humor. If there are others that feel there is no place here for a little good, clean fun please speak up.

Anyways. Look into the PWGB rom. solid, funtional gingerbread rom.

Seriously sc2.8 is really old. Kinda thought you were joking

I don't change my ROM every week like some people...SC 2.8 worked great for me so I stuck with it. Now I'm ready for a change so I am asking for input from people who are heavily involved. Having been away from the forums for a while and coming back, there are so many ROMS its hard to pick. Thanks for your suggestion.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd give another recommendation to PWGB. It's the most stable my phone has been since I've rooted.

However, there is a TSM Touchwiz-based GB ROM in development which you may want to check out. It will eventually get TSM parts and perhaps some of that CommRomm feeling ... but I just realized you skipped the KangBang. I say do a nandroid backup and give PWGB a go. I'm a happy customer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol