Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Disabling Puzzle Lock on PWGB????

I've noticed in rocovery that there is an option to disable puzzle lock but selecting that option or anything else i've done does absolutely nothing. How do I disable my puzzle lock? My work email requires that I have a PIN so when I unlock my phone right now I have to do puzzle lock and also type in my PIN. It's very annoying. Please help!

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    ROM
    OMFGB 1.3.1/Glitch

Default Re: Disabling Puzzle Lock on PWGB????

Quote Originally Posted by Ejames42783 View Post
    I've noticed in rocovery that there is an option to disable puzzle lock but selecting that option or anything else i've done does absolutely nothing. How do I disable my puzzle lock? My work email requires that I have a PIN so when I unlock my phone right now I have to do puzzle lock and also type in my PIN. It's very annoying. Please help!
    I tried powerwashed for a few weeks and I can't remember if there was a disable lockscreen in the options menu. As of getting rid of the puzzle lockscreen you can flash the AOSP Unlock found at xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][i500][09/01][EH09][ODIN][2.3.4] PWGB v2.0b3 TW-Based ROM
    I am that dude that wishes Salma Hayek was my wife.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thanks tek, but i really wanna be able to use widget locker but between the constant system unlock (puzzle or aosp), and the admin pin required by my work email, it's just way too many unlocks. I'd love to disease system lock and just use widget locker and pin. Anyone have any thoughts???

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    ROM
    OMFGB 1.3.1/Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Ejames42783 View Post
    thanks tek, but i really wanna be able to use widget locker but between the constant system unlock (puzzle or aosp), and the admin pin required by my work email, it's just way too many unlocks. I'd love to disease system lock and just use widget locker and pin. Anyone have any thoughts???
    I understand. Since there is not an option on powerwashed to turn off lock screen I would recommend flashing a different rom? CM7 allows you to turn lock screen off for example.
    I am that dude that wishes Salma Hayek was my wife.