Just want to share new GB leak

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
More interested in the radio, but I'll let others tinker for a while before trying it.

Only improvements I'd be looking for is the Google Maps unresponsiveness bug and the phone waking up intermittently for no apparent reason. What other bits does it have? Of course it will be hard for me not to give it a try if it gets fully debloated etc.

z132302

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded and flashed this this morning. Running as is it pretty smooth. Gmaps locks pretty quick. This is definitely a great improvement over 2.2.2.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I ODINed this earlier and then flashed the deodexed rom nitsuj posted. I am loving this so far! No lockups, smooth performance!

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Wow ... I just spent the last couple days rebuilding my phone after reverting back to PWGB (for stability - Resurrection is fantastic, but it was just too buggy for me) I was prepared to by "happy" for a while ...

(Roms){EH03}[11.18.] SuperClean3 V0.1 and Stock EH03 Deodexed - xda-developers

Now this happens - I'm going to sit back a bit and see people's experience with it, but it's painfully hard for me not to jump on the brand new hotness.

un1ocked

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
epic get the EI22, i think fascinate will get EI20, but who knows?
and now here comes EH03???
verizon, please release the official ones!!!

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow ... I just spent the last couple days rebuilding my phone after reverting back to PWGB (for stability - Resurrection is fantastic, but it was just too buggy for me) I was prepared to by "happy" for a while ...

(Roms){EH03}[11.18.] SuperClean3 V0.1 and Stock EH03 Deodexed - xda-developers

Now this happens - I'm going to sit back a bit and see people's experience with it, but it's painfully hard for me not to jump on the brand new hotness.

FWIW, I was in the same boat with all the prior GB roms. Good performance, but buggy and rife with reboots. EH03 is rock solid on my phone. Great signal strength, no lockups or reboots at all. Right now I'm running Nitsuj's Superclean EH03 rom and love it! I highly recommend going to EH03 if you want GB and had trouble with the other roms.

fassy100

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, I was in the same boat with all the prior GB roms. Good performance, but buggy and rife with reboots. EH03 is rock solid on my phone. Great signal strength, no lockups or reboots at all. Right now I'm running Nitsuj's Superclean EH03 rom and love it! I highly recommend going to EH03 if you want GB and had trouble with the other roms.

Im also running nitsujs superclean EH03 and i flashed the stoch eho3 tw launcher and i kept getting fcs with the launcher have you had this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

johnsma22

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Can the EH03 radio be used with Froyo based roms? I've been using the EC09 radio and I've about had it with all the missed calls!

s44

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Probably, but why didn't you go back to ED05?

Heck, I never left EC01. With modems, if it ain't broke, don't touch it.

johnsma22

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Probably, but why didn't you go back to ED05?

Heck, I never left EC01. With modems, if it ain't broke, don't touch it.

I experienced missed calls quite frequently with both EC01 and ED05, so I gave the EC09 modem a try when it first appeared on the scene. At first it seemed to be much better. The data speed and signal strength was much improved, as was the drop in the number of missed calls for a few months after flashing it. Now, I'm missing an average of 5 calls per day. I've tried all the usual steps (*228, etc), but still missing too many calls. It appears to customers that I'm screening my calls. It's been very frustrating, and Verizon is near useless to help.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Im also running nitsujs superclean EH03 and i flashed the stoch eho3 tw launcher and i kept getting fcs with the launcher have you had this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Honestly, I haven't changed the launcher yet. I was holding out for TW4 to drop.

fassy100

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I haven't changed the launcher yet. I was holding out for TW4 to drop.

If somebody could do me the favor of asking on the xda forum how to fix it id appreciate it I would but seems your not allowed to post if you have 10 posts or less

Fascinate PWGB 2.3.4

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I am using the TSM Resurrection and it has TW4. I like it a LOT!

I was running TSM Res for a while and it was too buggy to be a daily driver for me. EH03 is rock solid on my phone, and Superclean 3 is great. Nitsuj is going to work on using EH03 for the next TSM Res, at which point I will try it again, because I love TSM parts. All that said, he's working on TW4 for SC3, that's what I am waiting for right now.

z132302

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I thought I would update my experience with the stock rom. To me at least it is much faster and smoother than stock froyo when flipping through the menus. The battery life seems to be much improved. I don't have to plug it in every night. I did notice that more ram is used but that more ram seems to be available than before. The gps locks quicker. Overall I am really pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez