Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help choosing correct ROM - please help!

I rooted and put on a custom ROM a long time ago when the Froyo ROM were first coming out. Now there is a Gingerbread OTA update (my wife has a stock phone) and I'm trying to find the latest Gingerbread ROM that is clean. I've done some reading and I found something about SC EH03 but I'm not sure if that is one I should use and where to find it.

This is what I currently have on my phone:

Firmware build: 2.2.1
    Kernal: 2.6.32.9
    Build: SCH-I500.EB01

Please help me in choosing the correct Gingerbread ROM and pointing me as to where to find the file.

Thanks in advance.

ROM
    Stock EH03 with SC3

Default Re: Help choosing correct ROM - please help!

Quote Originally Posted by ochness View Post
    I rooted and put on a custom ROM a long time ago when the Froyo ROM were first coming out. Now there is a Gingerbread OTA update (my wife has a stock phone) and I'm trying to find the latest Gingerbread ROM that is clean. I've done some reading and I found something about SC EH03 but I'm not sure if that is one I should use and where to find it.

This is what I currently have on my phone:

Firmware build: 2.2.1
    Kernal: 2.6.32.9
    Build: SCH-I500.EB01

Please help me in choosing the correct Gingerbread ROM and pointing me as to where to find the file.

Thanks in advance.
    Official EH03 plus Superclean 3 works great. Battery is awesome and now that verizon released the official GB the google map and navigation is bug free no more freezing for me.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you for your response, but I'm still unsure of where to find these. Can anyone provide me with a link to download the correct pieces I need?

Thanks.

ROM
    Stock EH03 with SC3

here you go (Rom){EH03}[11.30] SuperClean3 V0.5 (12.2 patches for gv dialer + fonts) - xda-developers try the version 0.3 full first since it is the most glitch free compared to 0.4 and 0.5