I rooted and put on a custom ROM a long time ago when the Froyo ROM were first coming out. Now there is a Gingerbread OTA update (my wife has a stock phone) and I'm trying to find the latest Gingerbread ROM that is clean. I've done some reading and I found something about SC EH03 but I'm not sure if that is one I should use and where to find it.

This is what I currently have on my phone:

Firmware build: 2.2.1
    Kernal: 2.6.32.9
    Build: SCH-I500.EB01

Please help me in choosing the correct Gingerbread ROM and pointing me as to where to find the file.

Thanks in advance.
    12-02-2011 07:13 PM
    I rooted and put on a custom ROM a long time ago when the Froyo ROM were first coming out. Now there is a Gingerbread OTA update (my wife has a stock phone) and I'm trying to find the latest Gingerbread ROM that is clean. I've done some reading and I found something about SC EH03 but I'm not sure if that is one I should use and where to find it.

This is what I currently have on my phone:

Firmware build: 2.2.1
    Kernal: 2.6.32.9
    Build: SCH-I500.EB01

Please help me in choosing the correct Gingerbread ROM and pointing me as to where to find the file.

Thanks in advance.
    Official EH03 plus Superclean 3 works great. Battery is awesome and now that verizon released the official GB the google map and navigation is bug free no more freezing for me.
    12-02-2011 07:33 PM
    Thank you for your response, but I'm still unsure of where to find these. Can anyone provide me with a link to download the correct pieces I need?

Thanks.
    12-02-2011 07:42 PM
    here you go (Rom){EH03}[11.30] SuperClean3 V0.5 (12.2 patches for gv dialer + fonts) - xda-developers try the version 0.3 full first since it is the most glitch free compared to 0.4 and 0.5
    12-02-2011 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD