Debloated GB stock through Odin?

Glorfindale

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks,

Now that we have the stock Gingerbread being pushed out to Fascinates, do you think we will soon see a debloated rooted Odin version of it available? I'm patiently waiting, didn't go with any other versions due to fear for my memory card and other issues with GB, but would love to get the rooted stock.

Thanks.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
If you head over to XDA, Nitsuj17 has created a debloated ROM called Superclean 3 based on EH03. It's built from the test build that leaked a week or two prior to the official OTA. It's pretty sweet.

sfobrien

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks,

Now that we have the stock Gingerbread being pushed out to Fascinates, do you think we will soon see a debloated rooted Odin version of it available? I'm patiently waiting, didn't go with any other versions due to fear for my memory card and other issues with GB, but would love to get the rooted stock.

Thanks.

Superclean V.05 is what you are looking for (stated above). Put it on your SD card then flash it with CWM fix all. I also recommend flashing the TGB Kernel of your choice. This will correct a trickle charge issue with Superclean and also allow you to undervolt and overclock if you wish.

As previously stated all this can be found over at XDA.

Good luck.

Glorfindale

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
What I would really like is just stock CH03, but rooted, debloated, and de-binged. I just don't have enough time messing around with roms right now, and would rather have the stable carrier rom.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I flashed back to a stock version which of course removed my root. Then I let the phone update OTA to EH03. Then I rooted it. Result was stock rooted. This did not debloat it or debing it. I then used Bloatfreezer to get rid of the junk. As others have noted, flashing to Superclean would be the easiest but I wanted stock myself so went the other route.