Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Rooting Fascinate 2.3.5

Hello, I was always interested in rooting my phone, but I decided to wait until the proper OTA updates rolled out. I received 2.3.5 two days ago I am now willing to root the phone. I rooted my first fascinate when it was 2.1 easily, using a 1-click root. My problem is, how do I root the fascinate with 2.3.5 OS? Does it matter which method I use, or does 2.3.5 have it's own method of rooting? If you read this post, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to help a android noob out . (Also, if you have any tips/apps to fully optimize the fascinates specifications, please, it would be appreciated!)

ROM
    Stock EH03 with SC3

Default Re: Rooting Fascinate 2.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by enemyofPETA View Post
    Hello, I was always interested in rooting my phone, but I decided to wait until the proper OTA updates rolled out. I received 2.3.5 two days ago I am now willing to root the phone. I rooted my first fascinate when it was 2.1 easily, using a 1-click root. My problem is, how do I root the fascinate with 2.3.5 OS? Does it matter which method I use, or does 2.3.5 have it's own method of rooting? If you read this post, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to help a android noob out . (Also, if you have any tips/apps to fully optimize the fascinates specifications, please, it would be appreciated!)
    I am not sure if there is any root available yet but you can flash or odin any of the EH03 roms that are pre-rooted like superclean 3 or geewiz 2.3, all can be downloaded at XDA forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you for the quick reply! I'm sorry I have no idea what i'm supposed to do. The first time I rooted, there were instructions and clearly labeled steps, plus a one-click root. But this time, I am completely confused on what I'm supposed to do =(. I hate bing so much...

Check out my links at the bottom of my post: Tips to speed up your phone & App Recommendations