trying to decide on a new rom

gulfcoastsurf

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
currently running evil fascination 3.6 i am wanting to switch to a new more fresh rom like tsm pool party or a ginger bread tsm rom my question is if i am coming from froyo to ginger bread or pool pary aeosp will i have to flash to stock? is there any good write up on different sites someone could link me and in also what rom would you personally recomend that has been stable

thanks

gulfcoastsurf

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
currently running evil fascination 3.6 i am wanting to switch to a new more fresh rom like tsm pool party or a ginger bread tsm rom my question is if i am coming from froyo to ginger bread or pool pary aeosp will i have to flash to stock? is there any good write up on different sites someone could link me and in also what rom would you personally recomend that has been stable

thanks

gulfcoastsurf

Try TSM Resurrection by nitsuj17. You can't go wring with his genius! PErsonally I wanted a more stock like experience and I am using his SC version of the rom. He is a very talented developer.

fassy100

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm running jts ics bulid 1 and its pretty good everything works except video recording witch is fixed in build 2

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Try TSM Resurrection by nitsuj17. You can't go wring with his genius! PErsonally I wanted a more stock like experience and I am using his SC version of the rom. He is a very talented developer.

+1

I have used TSM Res, which I really liked other than some random reboots. The customization was awesome. Now I'm using Superclean and love it. Not a lot of customization, but it's smooth and snappy and stable (the perfect triple-s trifecta in my book).

gulfcoastsurf

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
thanks think i am gonna try the superclean but have a question if i have froyo and eb01 do i need to flash to stock or flash a new kernel or just install via cwm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000