Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    EH03

Default Instructions for rooting using a Mac?

Having trouble finding up to date step-by-step instructions for rooting my Fascinate (2.3.5/EH03) using a Mac computer. Newer than 4/7/11, that is.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Default Re: Instructions for rooting using a Mac?

would like to bump this...anyone?

yes please y use pc

Yeah I've been using the method in this video myself, but I can't finish it. Everything goes fine during flashing the files over, and then after executing rage.bin in the shell, the adb no longer recognizes my device on the other end. For some reason the connection just fails here.

Quote Originally Posted by c.onasi View Post
    Yeah I've been using the method in this video myself, but I can't finish it. Everything goes fine during flashing the files over, and then after executing rage.bin in the shell, the adb no longer recognizes my device on the other end. For some reason the connection just fails here.
    I know this thread is old, but c.onasi this is exactly what happens with my device! I can't get it fixed!

I've been having the same problem as well. I just posted a new thread about it and then saw this one. Did you ever find a solution?