Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scndmdw
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which ICS?!

OK! I don't know if any of you Fascinate owners here have been trying out ICS roms out there, but I just wanted to know which one has been the best one for all of you. I am Gummy ICS right now and its OK. But I want to try out Team Hacksungs and AOKP but I just want the one that is going to benefit me the most. Thanks if you are out there!

126 Posts
    TSM Resurrection; KGB

Default Re: Which ICS?!

I used Codename Android for a couple days, but it had some issues (this was an earlier build). For about 2-3 weeks I've been running AOKP 30+ (now on 32.1) and am loving it! It was an adjustment coming from TSM Res; the battery life is not as lasting, but I'm still working on voltage tweaks that work best for me.

I support AOKP now.

233 Posts
    AOKP Build 33

If you want more customization then aokp is good. If you want more simple than ths is good. After being on both I found that aokp works better for me

EDIT: Build 31 seems more stable than build 32. My battery took a huge downturn on 32, my friend on the incredible was having a lot of issues too, we both went back to build 31

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks! I am glad there a a few of us left here in the forum to ask these questions!

21 Posts

This one is the most stable and is packed with features:

Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading aokp_fascinatemtd_build-33.zip
    adamklo likes this.

58 Posts
    Stock (rooted)

Build 34 of AOKP is out now and it is awesome!! Very smooth and stable. See XDA thread here: [ROM][ICS][4/24] Android Open Kang Project Fascinate Build 34 (4.0.4) - xda-developers

FWIW, I had my Fascinate running AOKP a few months ago before I moved to another device, and I loved it and so did my phone! My vote would be for the latest AOKP.

4 Posts
    Stock GB

I've been on AOKP build 34 now for a couple of days and it's been perfect! Smooth, fast and stable. I highly recommend it!