Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scndmdw
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which ICS?!

OK! I don't know if any of you Fascinate owners here have been trying out ICS roms out there, but I just wanted to know which one has been the best one for all of you. I am Gummy ICS right now and its OK. But I want to try out Team Hacksungs and AOKP but I just want the one that is going to benefit me the most. Thanks if you are out there!

ROM
    TSM Resurrection; KGB

Default Re: Which ICS?!

I used Codename Android for a couple days, but it had some issues (this was an earlier build). For about 2-3 weeks I've been running AOKP 30+ (now on 32.1) and am loving it! It was an adjustment coming from TSM Res; the battery life is not as lasting, but I'm still working on voltage tweaks that work best for me.

I support AOKP now.

ROM
    AOKP Build 33

If you want more customization then aokp is good. If you want more simple than ths is good. After being on both I found that aokp works better for me

EDIT: Build 31 seems more stable than build 32. My battery took a huge downturn on 32, my friend on the incredible was having a lot of issues too, we both went back to build 31

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by i love storms; 04-18-2012 at 03:00 PM.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks! I am glad there a a few of us left here in the forum to ask these questions!

ROM
    ICS

This one is the most stable and is packed with features:

Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading aokp_fascinatemtd_build-33.zip
    adamklo likes this.

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (rooted)

Build 34 of AOKP is out now and it is awesome!! Very smooth and stable. See XDA thread here: [ROM][ICS][4/24] Android Open Kang Project Fascinate Build 34 (4.0.4) - xda-developers

FWIW, I had my Fascinate running AOKP a few months ago before I moved to another device, and I loved it and so did my phone! My vote would be for the latest AOKP.

ROM
    Stock GB

I've been on AOKP build 34 now for a couple of days and it's been perfect! Smooth, fast and stable. I highly recommend it!