1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gummy to either THS or AOKP

Hello! I would like to try other ICS builds and I just want to make sure I do this correctly. Do I need to do anything before I go to either THS or AOKP builds other than wiping data/cache/davlik? Can I just download the rom of either one and flash it?

Global Posts
    1,187 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gummy ICS

Default Re: Gummy to either THS or AOKP

Please let us know what you are currently on. That way we can determine what the best direction would be for you to take.
    You signature says you are on CM7 but the post says you are going from Gummy (ICS).
    עם ישראל חי
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by sushiguy732 View Post
    Please let us know what you are currently on. That way we can determine what the best direction would be for you to take.
    You signature says you are on CM7 but the post says you are going from Gummy (ICS).
    Sorry about that...I forgot to update my signature. I am currently on ICS Gummy 1.0.0

ROM
    ICS

AOKP for sure.

Global Posts
    1,187 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gummy ICS

Quote Originally Posted by scndmdw View Post
    AOKP for sure.
    Just curious... Why "for sure"? I am on Gummy 1.0 and I'd love to find out what your opinion is regarding the differences.
    עם ישראל חי
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Can i just flash the AOKP rom over Gummy 1.0? Would it mess anything up since Gummy has Icy Glitch?

ROM
    AOKP Build 33

Quote Originally Posted by taglish123 View Post
    Can i just flash the AOKP rom over Gummy 1.0? Would it mess anything up since Gummy has Icy Glitch?
    Just wipe cache partition and dalvik cache then you could flash the ROM and it should be ok

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

ROM
    AOKP Build 33

Sorry I should have mentioned that wiping data wouldn't hurt(I do it), but shouldn't be necessary from what I read about people who wipe nothing (dirty flash).

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2