New Rooting Instructions for Mac?

TheBubbaCrunch

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello I have been frustrating myself trying to find a up to date Video/Tut for my girlfriends Samsung Fascinate. . . . If anyone could possibly link me to a valid update of some sort so i can start flashing this phone.

-Thanks in Advance :cool:

triptosyll

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello I have been frustrating myself trying to find a up to date Video/Tut for my girlfriends Samsung Fascinate. . . . If anyone could possibly link me to a valid update of some sort so i can start flashing this phone.

-Thanks in Advance :cool:

http://windows.microsoft.com
www.ubuntu.com

Stay away from macs? :confused:
that's all I got sorry :what:

Bacon in my coffee, please? You don't have bacon?!?! Unacceptable!!

TheBubbaCrunch

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Sadly my Vista is messed up, so im forced to do things on Mac. . . I can run windows files on Mac using Wine but the process of using Odin does not recognize my phone when doing the download process. . . I have rooted before but not the fascinate, was easier on my LG Ally

Last edited:

triptosyll

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Sadly my Vista is messed up, so im forced to do things on Mac. . . I can run windows files on Mac using Wine but the process of using Odin does not recognize my phone when doing the download process. . . I have rooted before but not the fascinate, was easier on my LG Ally

What's wrong with ur comp? Hardware or software? If its software, delete windows and put Ubuntu on it. Its way better.

On to your phone. Try and use heimdall. Its a free source Odin alternative. Way better. Thing is, I don't know if it works with macs. Research it. Might b just what u need. :D

TheBubbaCrunch

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
What's wrong with ur comp? Hardware or software? If its software, delete windows and put Ubuntu on it. Its way better.

On to your phone. Try and use heimdall. Its a free source Odin alternative. Way better. Thing is, I don't know if it works with macs. Research it. Might b just what u need. :D

My windows stays at the boot up screen haven't gone to get it fix haven't had time, but thanks ill research it a bit and tell you what happens

Reactions: triptosyll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz