- 52 Posts
Fascinate to work on a CDMA network other than Verizon?
I have an unused Fascinate that I would like to sign up with a CDMA network outside of the US...
Called Verizon and was advised it cannot be unlocked....
Is there anyway I can get it to work on a CDMA network other than Verizon? Want this phone to work as a local phone while I am overseas... There is a CDMA carrier but I have no idea how to get my Fascinate to be recognized...
anyone had the same issue before?
any advise is greatly appreciated...
- 10-20-2012, 04:50 AM #2
- 43 Posts
- CM7 on both
Re: Fascinate to work on a CDMA network other than Verizon?
I'm using my fascinate on virgin mobile right now. You need to know how to clone an esn and other phone settings from a phone that is active on the desired network. You'll need to be on the stock rom so you can get into diag mode. You'll also need to flash a prl for the desired network.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
- By DroidXcon in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 65Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:39 PM
- By Eman in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:22 AM
- By Gekko in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2010, 12:11 PM
- By oluvinu in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:36 PM
- By jliller in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2009, 12:42 PM