Help! Starting all over

hoodie#AC

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey I hate the fact that i'm starting a thread, but i've been searching around what to do and i just need a clear cut answer (if there is one)...

So i rooted my phone, got google search to work, got clockwork, tried to do the voodoo fix then by downloaded D02-Kernel-LV-1250, and then it started to freeze up on me--up to the point where it was hard to unlock the phone screen let a lone dock my phone

then i got the launcher pro cannot be launch message repeatedly,
so i just decided to factory restart it...

but then

i still have superuser
http://forum.androidcentral.com/fascinate-roms-hacks/40853-how-get-rid-superuser.html
(and i know this link is how to get rid of it)
clockwork still is on my sd card with the enhancedgooglesearchprovider.apk (which doesn't work after the factory reset)...

ALL I WANT TO DO IS get everything back to "right out of the box" stock condition (EVEN THE SD CARD:mad::mad::mad:)

can i just follow this thread
http://forum.androidcentral.com/fascinate-roms-hacks/34819-how-go-back-stock.html

i want to get ride of all the files that are on my sd card..can i just delete them? or would i have to uninstall them all individually..

any suggestions? any would be :) because i'm feeling like :(& :eek: right now

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
you can format the sd card and android will rebuild whatever it needs as it needs it.

a facory wipe, odin restore, or CW reset do not touch your sd card.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I would do the Odin Restore to get it back as close to stock as you can get. There are instructions here and over at XDA.

Like Adiliyo said just format the SD card and it will be just like out of the box.

hoodie#AC

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
forsure, thank you so much!
this is a dumb question but when i'm formating the sd card i should click on the "back to factory settings" option right?

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
no, go to settings, storage and sd, unmount the sd card, and then the format sd card option will be available in the same menu.

back to factory won't touch your sd card

you could also just mount the card on your pc and format it there

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo