anyone have z4root one touch root to work?

superstar1213

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
sure did.

well, progress, maybe? now it is saying saving required file..

and went back to running exploit... :(

Yay!! Rooted!

This apparently takes longer on Samsung Fascinate than other phones. I was worried because it was taking longer than alot of people had mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

sahmad88

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I let mine sit for about 45 minutes and it ended up locking up. I had to do a battery pull. I ran z4root again and the next time it was under 5 minutes and I was up and running. I had rooted before by hand, but this was much better. Thank you to who ever the developer of this was!

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The one I used (not sure which one exactly. Found it in the "how to root" thread here) says if it doesn't respond within 5 mins it probably didn't work and gives you a timeatamp on when it started. I've done 3 of them now and they've all taken 4-5 mins.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

acgr4me

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine locked up the first time, I did a reboot, and worked the second time around. From what I was hearing you shouldn't have to many apps working in the background. So if you reboot you should have that many running and the root will work.

superstar1213

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I should post it in this thread, but after all the patience involved in getting it rooted via this method, I'm trying to use ROM manager and having issues with it backing up what I have atm, or loading anything else. Has anyone else tried with success?