Please Help!

rd0311

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Need some help! Please! When I try to install a rom I continue to get "failed to verify whole file signature" and "signature failed verification". I do have voodoo lag fix installed but I have disabled it before trying to install any thing. Everything I have tried to install is giving me the same error. Any suggestions? Details will be greatly appreciated.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried different ROMs to rule out any problem with a specific one? How are you trying to install it? Through ROM Manager? Installing a ROM zip from your SD card?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
you could download the voodoo uninstaller and run that from cwm. i dont know if voodoo just sucks or if i just suck, but i had nothing but trouble with voodoo. i finally got it off there and i wont put it back. but that just me.

rd0311

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
you could download the voodoo uninstaller and run that from cwm. i dont know if voodoo just sucks or if i just suck, but i had nothing but trouble with voodoo. i finally got it off there and i wont put it back. but that just me.

Will try uninstaller. Seems like everything I try I get the same error. Thanks!

rd0311

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I am now getting error "Failed to in/cache/update.zip(invalid argument). Also, getting message in Rom Manager that I do not have enough space on sd.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah, i was getting very similar massages when i had voodoo. thats why i will never put voodoo on mine again. i dont know if voodoo sucks or i suck, but voodoo was a nightmare for me. the uninstaller worked for though. however seeing as how the moderator guy and many of the expert guys are using voodoo, i am guessing the problem with voodoo was do to my newbness. my advice would be for newbs to leave voodoo alone until they get better at all this.

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah, i was getting very similar massages when i had voodoo. thats why i will never put voodoo on mine again. i dont know if voodoo sucks or i suck, but voodoo was a nightmare for me. the uninstaller worked for though. however seeing as how the moderator guy and many of the expert guys are using voodoo, i am guessing the problem with voodoo was do to my newbness. my advice would be for newbs to leave voodoo alone until they get better at all this.

Voodoo is very picky and temperamental. I agree that a lot of the problems people are having with it is due to inexperience; however, personally, I think Voodoo is just simply more trouble than what it's worth. For those that really need the fix that Voodoo provides, it's probably worth it, but I think for most, it's not needed.

aes55

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Voodoo is very picky and temperamental. I agree that a lot of the problems people are having with it is due to inexperience; however, personally, I think Voodoo is just simply more trouble than what it's worth. For those that really need the fix that Voodoo provides, it's probably worth it, but I think for most, it's not needed.

+1
totally agree.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2