Super Clean Rom (Dj05) Version 0.8

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
You will know when it worked. It will be like starting up your phone for the first time. :) It should solve these issues you are having.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Somethings wrong. File is corrupted or you downloaded the wrong file or clicked on the wrong file. Something.

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure. You should have just installed the kernel supplied with that link I gave you. The important thing is to make sure the kernel is dj05 based. You can always install cooler kernels like StupidFast kernels at a later date. Important thing now is to just get everything dj05 and to install correctly.

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
You know what, sorry, you had the kernel right. Forget what i said earlier. You downloaded the right one. Yeah, definitely stay away from Voodoo.

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Hope it works. I dont understand why clockwork isn't installing these zips. Should be a piece of cake. Like I said, just wondering if the files got corrupted or something. I would completely remove the files from your sd card, redownload, and place on card again.

ryan301.storm

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Hope it works. I dont understand why clockwork isn't installing these zips. Should be a piece of cake. Like I said, just wondering if the files got corrupted or something. I would completely remove the files from your sd card, redownload, and place on card again.

can i use another kernel because this is like the 10th time iv tried??

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Sure. Download Geeknik stupid fast kernel. Go to totalnerdity.com/sf You can also follow a link to download from xda forums. Looking for StupidFast thread.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Geeknik also has it's own section in ROM Manager. I've used StupidFast v1.54 with DJ05 Stock and DJ05 Clean 0.7 and 0.9 with no issues.

ryan301.storm

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Sure. Download Geeknik stupid fast kernel. Go to totalnerdity.com/sf You can also follow a link to download from xda forums. Looking for StupidFast thread.

O ok do I still need to flash the rom first or the kernel?

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I guess it doesn't matter. Go ahead and try flashing rom first this time.

ryan301.storm

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I guess it doesn't matter. Go ahead and try flashing rom first this time.

Ok I have to wait tho lol I guess im actually running super clean because I have the froyo lock screen I have text messaging but no bluetooth hopfully I can get it working today

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok I have to wait tho lol I guess im actually running super clean because I have the froyo lock screen I have text messaging but no bluetooth hopfully I can get it working today

dcj if you get the modem, rom and kernel installed correctly and you still have no bluetooth i think you should flash it back to brand new out of the box stock.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ODIN] Full DI01 ODIN Package

once thats done, see about your bluetooth. if still no bluetooth the you have a bad phone and you need a warenty replacment, since you are back to unrooted stock you are goog to go. if your bluetooth works then start the whole rooting process over using all the knowledge you and accumulated. it will go smoother and will cause less headachs at that point. sometimes its just much easier to just start over. thats just my opinion.

ryan301.storm

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
dcj if you get the modem, rom and kernel installed correctly and you still have no bluetooth i think you should flash it back to brand new out of the box stock.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ODIN] Full DI01 ODIN Package

once thats done, see about your bluetooth. if still no bluetooth the you have a bad phone and you need a warenty replacment, since you are back to unrooted stock you are goog to go. if your bluetooth works then start the whole rooting process over using all the knowledge you and accumulated. it will go smoother and will cause less headachs at that point. sometimes its just much easier to just start over. thats just my opinion.

hey i did what you said but now im trying to re root my phone but when i get to a certaiin point my phone just shutsdown how can i get passed that??
it didnt happen before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae