DJ05 Via Odin

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Just noticed this...
[ODIN] Full DJ05 Odin Package

[ODIN] Full DJ05 Odin Package - xda-developers

Pulled it down was wondering if it is worth flashing. Kinda bored but not so bored that I will be actively looking for a weekend of recovering a bricked phone.

Some people have reported issues with how Windows recognizes the phone after flashing the DI01 version of this. Apparently, it's recognized as a CD drive as opposed to a phone, and that could cause issues when trying to re-root afterwords. Last I checked, there was no answer or resolution to this, so I'd be cautious. If you HAD to flash it to fix some problem, then go for it, but I wouldn't flash it just for sh*^!s and giggles until that's straightened out.

dr.duct_mossburg

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
im running it...

modem via odin

rom via clockwork

1212 test non voodoo via clockwork

dj05 superdark via clockwork

launcher pro via app market

rolling.. Still need to do the stupid fast, and custom boot animation.

All in all it took like 15 min. I havent played with it a ton, but the navigation is spot on instantly. Insanely fast

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
im running it...

modem via odin

rom via clockwork

1212 test non voodoo via clockwork

dj05 superdark via clockwork

launcher pro via app market

rolling.. Still need to do the stupid fast, and custom boot animation.

All in all it took like 15 min. I havent played with it a ton, but the navigation is spot on instantly. Insanely fast

hey ill give it a try. whats the worse that could happen, right???

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a copy of it on my computer as a backup if I brick. Haven't used it yet but I figured it would be an easier path than flashing the original stock image, then applying the updates to that again.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I have all the separate parts; modem, ROM, and kernel also was just wondering if there was any difference with the whole Odin package vs. the individual parts. I will wait until I see more positive reviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci