Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

So what other roms are out there for DL09? I know there is the other one you posted on XDA, and I believe there is a version of blackhole, correct? Are these all of them or are there any I don't know of? I think jt is concentrating on AOSP, so no superclean rom yet.

Just a quick update on my experience with this update. All went well, except I lost my haptic feedback. However, after installing a different kernel which was promoted by XDA with the leaked version of the DL09 update, it works fine. I don't know, but I might have lost the haptic feedback as a result of installing clockwork and rooting the phone. I have heard of others losing haptic after installing clockwork.

So, just an FYI...if you happen to lose haptic feedback, try installing a different kernel. I understand that DJ05 kernels work, but the one I used was 1230_NON_voodoo.zip

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

I just did it and my Bluetooth does not work?

Default I'm new to this !

hey guys I just downloaded the Dl09 leak that got posted earlier but i don't know how to install it on my phone any chance one of you can help me ?

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Yes i just wrote a detailed tutorial

http://forum.androidcentral.com/fasc...-via-odin.html
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider5666 View Post
    I just did it and my Bluetooth does not work?
    you may have to try a different Kernel, this will require rooting , flashing CWM via odin , getting rom manaager and flashing the kernel

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Just took note. Bluetooth is nonfunctional for me.

Are the DJ05 a good fit with this build? I have all of the stupidfast versions and was fond of 1.54 and 1.76 just wanna make sure I don't scramble something.

I found my answer in XDA - Yes... flashed stupidfast 1.54; Bluetooth and haptic feedback now active.
    Last edited by JaeKar99; 01-11-2011 at 04:14 PM.
    Confucius: “Never use a cannon to kill a fly.” - Take off and nuke it from orbit.. ~~^^~~
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #83  
    Account Deactivated

Global Posts
    1,478 Global Posts

This is a stock Odin, not a dump from my phone. There is no reason bt should not be functional after a flash.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by JaeKar99 View Post
    Just took note. Bluetooth is nonfunctional for me.

Are the DJ05 a good fit with this build? I have all of the stupidfast versions and was fond of 1.54 and 1.76 just wanna make sure I don't scramble something.

I found my answer in XDA - Yes... flashed stupidfast 1.54; Bluetooth and haptic feedback now active.
    Thank you for sharing that , that will help others

Question:

If I am real happy where I am on Dj05 do I really need this or is this a case of just being new (not necesarily better)?

Looking over the list of improvements, all I was concerned about was the GPS, the others not so much. My gps locks in 10 secs now.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

will this update wipe out apps, widget layouts and contact?

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by bloodz0r View Post
    will this update wipe out apps, widget layouts and contact?
    this will bring you to full factory state so any apps or settings you have done will be wiped ,, it will be as if you are taking your phone out of the box for the first time

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts

I suggest doing a Clockwork Mod ROM backup, flashing DL09, re-root (One click worked just fine for me), reinstall Clockwork, and reload your ROM backup. Quick and easy and nothing too dirty.

ROM
    DL09/Adrynalyne 12/30

Rooting isn't working for me, and DJ05 the GPS does nothing, oh great.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Quote Originally Posted by McBane View Post
    I suggest doing a Clockwork Mod ROM backup, flashing DL09, re-root (One click worked just fine for me), reinstall Clockwork, and reload your ROM backup. Quick and easy and nothing too dirty.
    Yeah, it doesn't really work that way. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's a good idea to restore a backup made on a previous build

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

You are awwwwwwsssssssssssoooommmmmme!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHO!
    HAHA
    I FEEL THE LOVE NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
    As promised, I am releasing the DL09 Odin, now that its official that it is the OTA.

No warranty or guarantee implied, this gets flashed via Odin 1.30 in PDA section (or unzipped and flashed accordingly in heimdall). It is stock, nonrooted, and bloated all to hell. I HAVE NOT TOUCHED THE ROM CONTENTS.

This technically doesn't require root to use, but it does require a user who knows how to perform these more advanced things.

Mirror

My host sucks, I know, so mirrors are welcomed.

Enjoy!

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Quote Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
    This is a stock Odin, not a dump from my phone. There is no reason bt should not be functional after a flash.
    Had the same issue with the three part DJ05 I flashed prior it booted fine and worked without issue just did not have haptic and bt. Flashed a new kernel and it worked fine.

Flashed in as directed, rooted, flashed CMW and that is when the haptic went away, I did not check bt until I saw a post here.
    Last edited by JaeKar99; 01-11-2011 at 07:35 PM.
    Confucius: “Never use a cannon to kill a fly.” - Take off and nuke it from orbit.. ~~^^~~

ROM
    DL09/Adrynalyne 12/30

Quote Originally Posted by JaeKar99 View Post
    Had the same issue with the three part DJ05 I flashed prior it booted fine and worked without issue just did not have haptic and bt. Flashed a new kernel and it worked fine.

Flashed in as directed, rooted, flashed CMW and that is when the haptic went away, I did not check bt until I saw a post here.
    How did you root, curious as i no longer can after this.

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

I used the 1-click method...
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/fasc...-how-root.html

I did encounter this today when trying to root an older droid:

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

any body haveing trouble with the dl09 theme fix? i cant run any of the theme from dj05. i flash the theme in cwm and flash the dl09 fix and i cant boot past samsung.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Hey everyone. I read this forum like crazy and this is my first post, but i am having a strange problem after Odin flashing dl09. After Odin (which went without problems), I used the 1-Click root method and it went fine and then used titanium backup to freeze bloatware. After doing all this i went to change my ringtones. The default phone and notification worked fine from the settings, though the messenger, gmail, and twitter app are having problems. Each one, I go into settings push 'select ringtone' and they pause and then prompt to force close. Facebook works when i change the ringtone. Other than that they work fine as far as I can tell. I then went and unfroze everything in titanium backup to see if i froze something that caused this (no change), I restarted the phone, wiped the cache. At this point I am wondering if it is the dl09 leak but have searched the forums and cant find anyone having this problem or anything like this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jobu3434; 01-12-2011 at 10:03 AM.

I did a factory reset on my Fascinate & Now I cant get to the home screen. All I get is FC & this Message.

Help Please...
    Where my gamers at!? Live!

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Quote Originally Posted by jobu3434 View Post
    Hey everyone. I read this forum like crazy and this is my first post, but i am having a strange problem after Odin flashing dl09. After Odin (which went without problems), I used the 1-Click root method and it went fine and then used titanium backup to freeze bloatware. After doing all this i went to change my ringtones. The default phone and notification worked fine from the settings, though the messenger, gmail, and twitter app are having problems. Each one, I go into settings push 'select ringtone' and they pause and then prompt to force close. Facebook works when i change the ringtone. Other than that they work fine as far as I can tell. I then went and unfroze everything in titanium backup to see if i froze something that caused this (no change), I restarted the phone, wiped the cache. At this point I am wondering if it is the dl09 leak but have searched the forums and cant find anyone having this problem or anything like this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    I have not had this experience. I have been able to set notifications without any problems. I wonder if you use Ti backup to fix permissions - That may help.

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTheDon View Post
    I did a factory reset on my Fascinate & Now I cant get to the home screen. All I get is FC & this Message.

Help Please...
    I guess I need more details. Was this right after flashing DL09? What did you do in process to lead you to this situation?
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Try flashing via ODIN again.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast