Its not right that XDA gets all the love... ***OFFICIAL DL09 Odin Here***

hrh313

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
DroidXCon -

thanks for putting together a step by step tutorial with links for all of us newbies who have no idea on technical stuff but want a better operating phone. I appreciate it and know that others will too.

Reactions: wardcst

Steve B

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
So this package here is the MR2 update in a form to flash (non-OTA) so I can update without waiting or is this package for people who want to root? If its the former, I just need some instructions...=)

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
This will be for people that are already rooted, rom'ed, etc and won't be getting the OTA. Allows you to have the same as those that get that OTA. You just have to root, CWM and mod all over again...

dougdeezy

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ummm so this is a total n00b question, but how do i instal update that got posted here I'm new to Android to be honest don't know what I'm doing... you guys wanna help me out ?

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Good news. Thus far no issues -

Flash - Root - DeBinged, Restored all apps and back to custom in 46 minutes..

No hang ups. Did get a bit bogged during reload of ROM Manager and the Market got bogged down.. old version... updated.

Thanks!

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
We definetely need a mirror to this update. Sorry Adrynalyne, but downloading from your link is crawling at a snails pace. :D
Thanks though!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
We definetely need a mirror to this update. Sorry Adrynalyne, but downloading from your link is crawling at a snails pace. :D
Thanks though!

i put mirrors up in http://forum.androidcentral.com/fascinate-roms-hacks/53549-how-flash-full-package-dl09-via-odin.html

Adrynalyne - is this similar to your other package? Flashes kernel, recovery, formats data, gets rid of Voodoo 5?

Yes full package will get rid of everything and make you stock DL09

skipper2

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Jselden73- What did you use to root? I have never had a problem with 01 or 05 but now with 09 I have tried using z4mod and also the START_ROOT.bat files. Z4 just crashed, START_ROOT goes through and restarts the phone then I get...

* Start Time: 13:10:27.87

** Successfully exploited, installing permanent root files and deleting temp fil
es
error: device not found
* Restarting your phone now.
* Complete
Press any key to continue . . .

And it does not restart and it is not rooted...:(

Any ideas?

Thanks

skipper2

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
They are the same thing. They just changed the name for some reason. Still gives you the temporary or permanent choices. As usual I chose the permanent and it doesn't work with 09 :(

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
They are the same thing. They just changed the name for some reason. Still gives you the temporary or permanent choices. As usual I chose the permanent and it doesn't work with 09 :(

try download titanium backup up,, open it and at the bottom it says "problems?" hit that and accept the busy box update.....then try to root again

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
So what other roms are out there for DL09? I know there is the other one you posted on XDA, and I believe there is a version of blackhole, correct? Are these all of them or are there any I don't know of? I think jt is concentrating on AOSP, so no superclean rom yet.

tomgerber

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Just a quick update on my experience with this update. All went well, except I lost my haptic feedback. However, after installing a different kernel which was promoted by XDA with the leaked version of the DL09 update, it works fine. I don't know, but I might have lost the haptic feedback as a result of installing clockwork and rooting the phone. I have heard of others losing haptic after installing clockwork.

So, just an FYI...if you happen to lose haptic feedback, try installing a different kernel. I understand that DJ05 kernels work, but the one I used was 1230_NON_voodoo.zip

dougdeezy

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to this !

hey guys I just downloaded the Dl09 leak that got posted earlier but i don't know how to install it on my phone any chance one of you can help me ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance