1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry beyond angry

Ok, so if anyone remembers the thread I made where I unrooted my device and was having issues with the OTA for D101 and a guy here gave me the files to load to Odin well it keeps on failing in Odin I extracted using WinRar what am I doing wrong ??

Just flash this file via odin. It takes you back to DI01 stock. I just used it and it worked perfect.
    Good Luck

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ok not so mad now is Dl09 official for verizon wireless or no

ROM
    Comm Rom 1.2

Apparently according to this
    Moto Razr -> LG Glimmer -> Samsung Fascinate!

If you aren't Voodoo you are doo doo!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

sweet. fascinate is update no froyo still =( and a great college football game thanks you guys for the help

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nytom30 View Post
    Just flash this file via odin. It takes you back to DI01 stock. I just used it and it worked perfect.
    Good Luck

I would NOT recommend using this update package.

Many people who've used it have discovered they can no longer connect their phones to their computers (Mac or PC) unless they reboot the phone while it's connected. No one knows why it's happening or how to fix it.
    Account Deactivated

Global Posts
    1,478 Global Posts

I still think it has to do with a bug somewhere--I've flashed it more times than I should have ever needed to without issue.

I didn't have any problems with it either.

Quote Originally Posted by kb31550 View Post
    well it keeps on failing in Odin I extracted using WinRar what am I doing wrong ??
    Isn't this distribution in an odin-ready format? in other words, don't extract it, just load it and flash it...