Help please, may have bricked my phone.

danielkx

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
So I wanted to install the BLN mod for my fascinate. I already had the SUper Clean mod with Voodoo kernel installed. I downloaded the BLN mod for voodoo and installed it via clockworkmod. But whenever my phone tries to power on it says "Galaxy S GT-I9000" and it stays there.

Not knowing what else to do to fix it I tried to flash the DL09 on the phone via odin. Now when the phone tries to power on it goes form the Samsung screen to a screen that says, "Wiping data... formatting FOTA... FOTA failed.....and some other stuff then it says wipe_data failed

It cycles through all of that endlessy.

Obviously I screwed up and did something I shouldn't have but can anyone help me get my phone working again?

Thank you.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So I wanted to install the BLN mod for my fascinate. I already had the SUper Clean mod with Voodoo kernel installed. I downloaded the BLN mod for voodoo and installed it via clockworkmod. But whenever my phone tries to power on it says "Galaxy S GT-I9000" and it stays there.

Not knowing what else to do to fix it I tried to flash the DL09 on the phone via odin. Now when the phone tries to power on it goes form the Samsung screen to a screen that says, "Wiping data... formatting FOTA... FOTA failed.....and some other stuff then it says wipe_data failed

It cycles through all of that endlessy.

Obviously I screwed up and did something I shouldn't have but can anyone help me get my phone working again?

Thank you.

sounds like you flashed the wrong phone in rom manager under the clockwork mad section. reflash with the right phone and you should be good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888