Flashing superclean with mac

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow. one more reason to hate Mac. It makes sense that Steve wouldn't Odin on his computers he lets people pay rediculous ammounts of money to borrow. I'm geussing you have to use and. You can use and with a Mac? Does Mac have a termenel prompt?

Well to the point of this thread, nosquid is right, you have to flash cwm twice. Once with Odin, and once in Tom manager. So you wont be able to do any of what I suggested until you flash cwm with Odin.

Bummer. :(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
It really doesn't have anything to do with it "not working on a mac", it is a program written for Windows. Steve has nothing to do with it. And yes, OSX has Terminal.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So it has to be done adb? I'm sneek using tap talk on my phone so my wife doesn't get mad, so its a little hard to be thurough, isn't there a sticky he can look at that walks you through how to do that?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Mad Jeep

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Alright, I'm new here so please go easy on me. I want to put super clean 0.4 on my fascinate and I have a mac. I have Paralles installed so I think I can get around using the Odin that way. What I am confused about is what all I need to do. From reading this is what I've come up with can someone please tell me if I am right?
1. Install Odin on my computer and make sure I can see the phone
2. Install Clockworkmod recovery
3. Install the super clean rom
4. Install new kernel of my choice

Is all of that correct or am I missing things?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca