Titanium backup - integrate system updates to rom?

EngineNoO9

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to the forum and just got my fascinate back in Dec. I originally rooted awhile back but didn't do anything with it other than install wireless tether. Now I want to delve more deep into it and remove bloatware. Well I installed Titanium backup and after I got pro I did the batch run which said "integrate updates of system apps into ROM." It was only for 4 apps (vzw navigator, market, streetview, and one other that I forget...) and I didn't think anything of it and really only clicked it cause I was curious. Well... Now it's done and I'm wondering a couple things, did doing that mean I'll have to go back to stock to do any new updates? I can't really find any information on this anywhere. If I have to return to stock it's not a tragedy but I haven't found any clarification of this.

Second question is I've been having trouble finding the files to return to stock. The original links I had don't work anymore. STOCK DI01 from the thread http://forum.androidcentral.com/fas...sh-full-package-dl09-stock-di01-via-odin.html is what I'd want right?

Thanks in advance. I'm trying to read as much as I can to avoid repeating questions but haven't found anything about this...

EngineNoO9

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
well I ended up flashing the full DL09 update through ODIN and restored everything. The integrate updates thing through titanium backup sucks... It integrated My Verizon into the ROM and wouldn't allow me to rename it without causing all kinds of errors... I'm good again though.. Reading more prevailed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC