ROM Blackhole 3.0

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to ask if anyone has used this ROM? I can't get supa_clean .4 to operate properly (long-push-power-reboot).

Strongly desiring a new ROM but don't want the constant hassle of trying to fix things.

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I would also like to know this, considered flashing a couple of times, but everyone was raving about superclean .4 so i have had that for while

jthompson0019

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I use Blackhole and love it. Using Adrynalyn's 12/30 test Kernel and only burning less then 2% battery per hour when not in use. Prior to flashing and running stock was burning 5 to 6 % with no use. I would advise to use TW Launcher and put what ever launcher you want to use on top of it. Will save some headaches with bugs.

tropolis

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
how do i flash this rom. it show it downloaded fully in my notifications. I click on it, it says press ok and clockworld will reboot.

i hit ok, and nothing happens. please help. thanks.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Cool.. Thanks for the feedback. Took the plunge and flashed it about two hours ago.. it is taking some time for me to pull it all together where I want it.. I absolutely love the custom assembly.

The memory footprint with the undervolt kernel is great makes this a very work friendly device.

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Cool.. Thanks for the feedback. Took the plunge and flashed it about two hours ago.. it is taking some time for me to pull it all together where I want it.. I absolutely love the custom assembly.

The memory footprint with the undervolt kernel is great makes this a very work friendly device.

let me know what you think and i may be flashing it tonight,

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
how do i flash this rom. it show it downloaded fully in my notifications. I click on it, it says press ok and clockworld will reboot.

i hit ok, and nothing happens. please help. thanks.

That is odd... I have not had that experience with any rom that I have downloaded. There is likely some conflict somewhere or CWM is not properly installed.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Well six hours in and only one real issue to pop up for me was the Airplane mode FCs when you turn it on... the mode turns on.. you just get the pop up.. Not even close to a deal killer for me. I installed as minimal as possible and had to add back the calendar (my oversight).. I also did not get any ringtones installed.. so much the better.

I swapped out the kernel for the stupidfast 12/20.. The 12/30 is too low voltage and I get lots of audio pops.

I give this ROM 9/10..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463