Can't mount SD card after Root

delucx

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my phone and everything seems good. But I'm having a problem trying to mount my SD card? It keeps popping up with that Run ToolLaunch-Bootstrap.exe or open folder option.

Any help would be appreciated.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my phone and everything seems good. But I'm having a problem trying to mount my SD card? It keeps popping up with that Run ToolLaunch-Bootstrap.exe or open folder option.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is not a root issue although it may be coincidental. This is actually a DL09 build issue. Many people root/nonrooted are experiencing the same thing. meanwhile if you use verizons media manager all of a sudden it works......

We believe there is a fix for this by using one of Adrynalynes kernels.

What method did you use to root?

delucx

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
BTW Thank you for the instructions to rooting. Still new at this, but I don't have to go through Odin again do I? I just need to reboot into Clockwork Recovery and install the kernel? Do I need to wipe out the old kernel or just proceed with the new kernel?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
BTW Thank you for the instructions to rooting. Still new at this, but I don't have to go through Odin again do I? I just need to reboot into Clockwork Recovery and install the kernel? Do I need to wipe out the old kernel or just proceed with the new kernel?

You are very welcome,,,,, no wipe necessary, just install from SDcard find that file on the root of your sd and flash

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Does this work the same way for ROM's? Do I ever need to wipe? Let's say I wanted to try and flash JT's SuperClean ROM?

with roms you want to wipe data/cache,,sometimes you can get away with not wiping but i have had force closes and things just acting funny overall, so i always recommend wiping before you flash a rom.... and im not sure JT has a DL09 compatible rom, or does he.....either way whatever rom you flash make sure its compatible with DL09

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Bro, you are good!!! that fixed the problem. Much appreciated!!! Thank you thank you!

That is just a patch bro, you may have to do that either every phone reboot or computer reboot, keep an eye on forums, ew are all working on testing kernels and what not

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
k sounds good, will keep an eye out. Another question, do you recommend flashing the Super Clean 4.0 ROM?

I didnt like it but that was just a personal preference it has ADW launcher as default and i really dont like it, im a Launcher pro fan though. otherwise its a good rom

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12