usb problems fascinate

mudbutt13

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Flashed stupidfast kernel. I think. The one with the usb connection issues. Long story short bricked phone. Using odin3 to reinstall dl09, but phone won't stay connected long enough to install. My phone will only boot to recovery screen. Please help.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Flashed stupidfast kernel. I think. The one with the usb connection issues. Long story short bricked phone. Using odin3 to reinstall dl09, but phone won't stay connected long enough to install. My phone will only boot to recovery screen. Please help.

First make sure you have the latest drivers

Second, change USB ports, try the ones on the back of the computer that are closest to the motherboard

Next disable any antivirus programs as they disrupt the flash

Pull out the battery and leave it out

open odin , insert file in PDA

plug in device and hold down the VOL down button till it goes into download mode (The batter should be out during the entire process)

once in downloadmode wait for it to connect then hit start

IF you are having trouble with the battery out then pop it back in but ideally it should be out

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

if you are booting into recovery then you are not bricked, can you please describe your situation more, perhaps we can help without odin