Voodoo's intimate details?

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So I've been doing a lot of playing with voodoo, and there's one setting I still haven't pinned down that seems like it would be important. The "enable /system lagfix" setting under the voodoo menu. Should I leave it on, or off? If it's a separate setting from "enable voodoo lagfix" then what's the point of it?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So I've been doing a lot of playing with voodoo, and there's one setting I still haven't pinned down that seems like it would be important. The "enable /system lagfix" setting under the voodoo menu. Should I leave it on, or off? If it's a separate setting from "enable voodoo lagfix" then what's the point of it?

aw c'mon sheepy. yes you have. you know what the lag fix is. go back and read the description in the first post of my how to. rememeber the part in your beginers guide on voodoo that you corrected.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site

The phone has separate partitions for data and the actual OS. This setting just lets you disable the lag fix for the system partition while leaving it on data. The other setting, for en/disabling Voodoo lag fix turns it on or off for all partitions.

Not exactly sure why it might be necessary to have it disabled on the system partition only, but I assume the option is there for potential compatibility issues.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The phone has separate partitions for data and the actual OS. This setting just lets you disable the lag fix for the system partition while leaving it on data. The other setting, for en/disabling Voodoo lag fix turns it on or off for all partitions.

Not exactly sure why it might be necessary to have it disabled on the system partition only, but I assume the option is there for potential compatibility issues.

ooooooohhhhhhh, next time i will read the whole psot before i respond. :D i that setting has something to do with apps2sd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty