Leaked DL30 Froyo Build Available NOW! (Includes Full Instructions: Updated 2/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-FRANKIE-x

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy your new froyo goodness. Hope you had a Titanium Backup of everything. If not, you just learned your lesson. :p

Like 1 vibrate, then 3 more a few seconds later? That's the force close notification now.

Yes, I think it was along those lines. My phone was locked and it vibrated, so I unlocked it, but there was no force close screens... Pretty weird?

badong

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
damn, im a noob and was extremely excited over getting froyo, tried following initial instructions on 1st page but couldn't download the recovery file, read through the other posts hoping someone had found a workaround or some other file i could download and now my head hurts. this is too much. i want froyo and im more than willing to test this out instead of waiting for the ota but there are way too many directions and steps spread out too far, i cant keep flipping through 97 pages of posts searching for fractured directions.... can anyone please help with thorough step by step instructions- dont mean to be a pain in the ass...

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
damn, im a noob and was extremely excited over getting froyo, tried following initial instructions on 1st page but couldn't download the recovery file, read through the other posts hoping someone had found a workaround or some other file i could download and now my head hurts. this is too much. i want froyo and im more than willing to test this out instead of waiting for the ota but there are way too many directions and steps spread out too far, i cant keep flipping through 97 pages of posts searching for fractured directions.... can anyone please help with thorough step by step instructions- dont mean to be a pain in the ass...

why cant you download the files, what exactly is happening, which files do you need exactly

badong

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
red clockword mod recovery, i was able to download everything else just fine. i opened odin and plugged the phone via usb with the battery removed while holding down volume key as per instructions but when it came to loading the recovery it wouldnt open, i tried re downloading it and wouldnt work- do i need to have it? is there another way of loading froyo without using odin?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
red clockword mod recovery, i was able to download everything else just fine. i opened odin and plugged the phone via usb with the battery removed while holding down volume key as per instructions but when it came to loading the recovery it wouldnt open, i tried re downloading it and wouldnt work- do i need to have it? is there another way of loading froyo without using odin?

no

try this http://adrynalyne.us/files/odin/CWMR...09_RED.tar.md5

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
How do I Clear the market data/cashe and uninstall updates?

Settings>applications>manage applications>market> clear data/cache and if available uninstall updates... if this doesnt work here is a couple quesitons

are you rooted?
Do you have root explorer?

EDIT:forget the rooted one,,,,stupid questions lol

Last edited:

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
At Cory:
No I actually use swype and no haptic feedback, so I kinda like the typing sound. Lets me know I hit something.

yang.joonyong

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
i noticed after the update,

every action on the phone makes my wallpaper to zoom in and out?
my wallpaper is just one of my photo.

anyone else noticed this and is there any way to fix this?

hindustani8

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I am running into a problem and trying to see if someone has any solution. When I go to Contact>Menu>Accounts, I get Force Close Error.
The second problem I have is when I try to run Setup Wizard, I get Force Close Error. Does anyone have any suggestion for fixing these problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.