In this thread i will be uploading all Fascinate How to videos i create, some and if anyone else wants to jump in and help make videos it would be greatly appreciated im sure. I will be creating videos to mimic alot of posts i have made so that you can follow along.

If you have any requests on things you would like to see please let me know.

Also i will be making these videos to the best of my abilities and i will do them in a manner that i believe to be the easiest way to understand. So im sure there are alot of ways to do things i can not create a video for every single method.

PLEASE NOTE: All Hacks and modifications made to your phone are done at your own risk. Neither I or Android central are responsible for what you do to your phone. So proceed with caution and watch carefully, read carefully and ask questions.

Please watch videos in their entirety before you attempting to proceed.

• Clockwork
    Green CWM+root combo (root) optional -DL09
    02-02-2011 12:42 AM
    please make how to video suggestions
    02-02-2011 12:43 AM
    being the noob i am, i would love to watch you flash a rom and make a nandroid back up. I've not tried to flash a rom, and last time i tried a back up using rom mananager, if failed.
    DroidXcon likes this.
    02-03-2011 05:27 PM
    being the noob i am, i would love to watch you flash a rom and make a nandroid back up. I've not tried to flash a rom, and last time i tried a back up using rom mananager, if failed.
    +1

Please
    02-04-2011 09:12 PM
    Great video, It's really helpful!
    02-04-2011 10:35 PM
    yea great vid. I feel like i can do it now. It makes it alot easier with the visual aid.
    I also vote for the vid on flashing roms
    02-05-2011 08:31 AM
    Nice instructional video. I also think a video on the procedure for flashing ROMS would be helpful. It's one thing to read instructions, but its helpful to actually see it being done step by step
    02-05-2011 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD