Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default [VIDEO] Samsung Fascinate Video How-To Thread

In this thread i will be uploading all Fascinate How to videos i create, some and if anyone else wants to jump in and help make videos it would be greatly appreciated im sure. I will be creating videos to mimic alot of posts i have made so that you can follow along.

If you have any requests on things you would like to see please let me know.

Also i will be making these videos to the best of my abilities and i will do them in a manner that i believe to be the easiest way to understand. So im sure there are alot of ways to do things i can not create a video for every single method.

PLEASE NOTE: All Hacks and modifications made to your phone are done at your own risk. Neither I or Android central are responsible for what you do to your phone. So proceed with caution and watch carefully, read carefully and ask questions.

Please watch videos in their entirety before you attempting to proceed.

• Clockwork
    Green CWM+root combo (root) optional -DL09
    Last edited by DroidXcon; 02-02-2011 at 06:41 PM.
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

please make how to video suggestions
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

being the noob i am, i would love to watch you flash a rom and make a nandroid back up. I've not tried to flash a rom, and last time i tried a back up using rom mananager, if failed.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

Quote Originally Posted by s004kcg View Post
    being the noob i am, i would love to watch you flash a rom and make a nandroid back up. I've not tried to flash a rom, and last time i tried a back up using rom mananager, if failed.
    +1

Please

Great video, It's really helpful!

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

yea great vid. I feel like i can do it now. It makes it alot easier with the visual aid.
    I also vote for the vid on flashing roms
    Present Phone- Galaxy Note
    Past -Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid , Fascinate, Evo 4g, Hero, INC, Droid x , Iphone, all Blackberrys

Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

Nice instructional video. I also think a video on the procedure for flashing ROMS would be helpful. It's one thing to read instructions, but its helpful to actually see it being done step by step