Returning a unrootd rooted phone

bootsdodgejn

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So has anyone ever put there phone back to stock after being rooted. And actually have success with them taking it back

Sent using Taptalk

makav3ll1

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes. I have. Actually I ****ed up my phone and it got stuck in a black screen, I braught it back to verizon, (I was in my exchange period), They didnt even turn it on or look at it, they just took it and handed me a new one

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
i had to return mine because dl09 screwed up my sd mount, adrys kernel would have fixed it but i got the warrenty replacement before he got that worked out. i just flashed back to stock with odin and sent it back when the new one got here.

bootsdodgejn

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i had to return mine because dl09 screwed up my sd mount, adrys kernel would have fixed it but i got the warrenty replacement before he got that worked out. i just flashed back to stock with odin and sent it back when the new one got here.
Glad to hear that

Anybody else

Sent using Taptalk

Proletariat

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I returned my phone to stock and returned it to the store. Salesman took a look at it in back for a minute, figured out that he couldn't fix the problem and warranty exchanged it no problems.