Blackhole V4.01 DL30 Problems

fsuagentsmith

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I am running Blackhole V4.01 DL30 Froyo. Seems the texting is not working properly. I don't recieve texts and when I send one out it is blank. Anyone run into this issue? I have seen the problem on earlier verisons of blackhole. Anyone have a fix?

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I am running Blackhole V4.01 DL30 Froyo. Seems the texting is not working properly. I don't recieve texts and when I send one out it is blank. Anyone run into this issue? I have seen the problem on earlier verisons of blackhole. Anyone have a fix?

I was going to wait till all the bugs were cleared prior to taking that one out for a test drive.. However. This is the first issue I have heard of.

fsuagentsmith

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I was going to wait till all the bugs were cleared prior to taking that one out for a test drive.. However. This is the first issue I have heard of.

I recieve text messages just fine. However, sending is the problem. My wife just said she recieved a page from me and my coworker got a page too. Two different networks. He is on ATT my wife is of course on Verizon.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
The last time I saw this was when there was a modem conflict. What were you running on your phone prior to the Blackhole install?

It almost sounds like a radio/modem conflict.

Following the thread about this ROM in XDA some of the parts did not download completely and there have been some issues with it not functioning properly.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I am seeing a lot of buggy issues with Blackhole 4.01 in the XDA thread..
link
You may want to roll back to superclean 1.0 and wait out the swarm of issues associated with Blackhole is quelled...

Looks like parts of the ROM were not installed correctly or were never downloaded to the phone.

fsuagentsmith

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I am seeing a lot of buggy issues with Blackhole 4.01 in the XDA thread..
link
You may want to roll back to superclean 1.0 and wait out the swarm of issues associated with Blackhole is quelled...

Looks like parts of the ROM were not installed correctly or were never downloaded to the phone.

LOL.... I was seeing the same thing. Darn. I went back to superclean from my backup. Didn't have good results. Messaging still a problem however the phone is still great outside of messaging.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
LOL.... I was seeing the same thing. Darn. I went back to superclean from my backup. Didn't have good results. Messaging still a problem however the phone is still great outside of messaging.

Did you update to DL30 from DJ05? - If that be the case then you have a modem conflict.

I have seen that flashing the DL09 modem in Odin fixes this issue. Here is a link to the DL09 modem

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad