No idea what I did wrong.

ayhowarya

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I flashed DL30 when it came out, used it for a while with blackhole, but after some errors I tried restoring to a backed up older ROM in rom manager. When the phone rebooted, I lost my radio and in about phone I have "unknown version" for Hardware version and baseband version. I have restored from backups before, but never had this happen, and don't know what I did wrong.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site

ayhowarya

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I've read something about older versions of Clockwork having some mount points wrong, so the wrong things get written to the wrong places. Sounds like it might have been what happened.

I think flashing one of the full Odin restore packages will get you back. Here's a link to a post on how to do this, with links to both DL09 and DI01 versions:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/verizon-fascinate-rooting-roms-hacks/53549-how-flash-full-package-dl09-stock-di01-via-odin.html

I just wiped cache and dalvik and flashed the dl09 radio, which yielded successful results. Thanks for your advice!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
the dl30 roms flash rom and kerenl and mounts stuff in a different place. so if you do a nandroid restore you will confuse the heck out of your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1