A brick I haven't seen

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So I was flashing up into some advanced stuff tonight, and managed a dandy of a brick.

Got voodoo up and running on the stock EB01, went back to flash over super clean 2.0, and after I did, I couldn't get past the boot screen. It kept rebooting to the boot loader, no matter what I flashed I couldn't get past the boot screen. It kept pulling up the samsung logo, then kicking back to CWM. I odin'd stock DL09, and got a loop of yellow text "formatting cache, formatting data" bla bla bla. I'm downloading DI01 now, but if anyone has a better idea please let me know.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So I was flashing up into some advanced stuff tonight, and managed a dandy of a brick.

Got voodoo up and running on the stock EB01, went back to flash over super clean 2.0, and after I did, I couldn't get past the boot screen. It kept rebooting to the boot loader, no matter what I flashed I couldn't get past the boot screen. It kept pulling up the samsung logo, then kicking back to CWM. I odin'd stock DL09, and got a loop of yellow text "formatting cache, formatting data" bla bla bla. I'm downloading DI01 now, but if anyone has a better idea please let me know.

yeah i would have suggested DI01

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Being that all of the roms seem to be packing a kernel I may have done just that actually. Ugh. What happened to the days when roms were roms, and kernels were kernels LOL. Like 3 weeks ago.

well did you do the DI01 flash?

now you see why i dont wast time with voodoo,,,

wait a couple mins i have a gift for you

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
well did you do the DI01 flash?

now you see why i dont wast time with voodoo,,,

wait a couple mins i have a gift for you

Ya I got the DL01 set up and just odin'd straight back to EB01 successfully. Thanks for the odin file, again.

I like voodoo mostly because it cuts titanium reload times by like 3/4, which is longer than I spend unbricking my phone back to DI01 at this point.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd pave a whale for a voodoo kernel.

EB01 bricks: 4 Completed builds: 2

Oh man! Look at that score. The bricks are winning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699