This popped up on XDA but wanted to break it out here - sbrissen has done it again: 5 different screen unlocks including the fave (rotary)..

Flashing this will clear your current theme.. However I see that it is being included in Touch of Blue and would not be surprised if we see this popping up in many other themes..

Enjoy
    Landshark likes this.
    02-14-2011 07:02 PM
    And Adrynalyne included it in the just released superclean 2.3
    JaeKar99 likes this.
    02-14-2011 07:06 PM
    And Adrynalyne included it in the just released superclean 2.3
    And I missed it!!! Thanks for the heads up!
    02-14-2011 07:11 PM
    And I missed it!!! Thanks for the heads up!
    He mentioned in a post either yesterday or the day before he was working on 2.3, so I've been watching for it. I wasn't going to switch to it till I hit your link and saw the screenshots. Oh who am I kidding, I've got a bit of that bug that's going around, Gunneritis - Flash something new, heck yeah!
    02-14-2011 07:21 PM
    He mentioned in a post either yesterday or the day before he was working on 2.3, so I've been watching for it. I wasn't going to switch to it till I hit your link and saw the screenshots. Oh who am I kidding, I've got a bit of that bug that's going around, Gunneritis - Flash something new, heck yeah!
    I think I have that same bug. I been flashing like a mad man the last few days.
    02-14-2011 07:24 PM
    I'm running the rotary right now on a theme free SC2.... Nice.

Gonna load up 2.3 tonight.. Got some gunner going on too.
    02-14-2011 07:25 PM
    I'm running the rotary right now on a theme free SC2.... Nice.

Gonna load up 2.3 tonight.. Got some gunner going on too.
    By the way, I never said you're welcome for your Thanks for the heads up. And gunnering is not to be confused with gunning which is the insatiable desire to brick your phone, also referred to as Sheeping
    02-14-2011 07:46 PM
    FYI: I just flashed Blackish on Superclean 2.3 and it clears the 5 unlock screens.. I think they will have to be included in the theme to be residual after a theme flash.
    02-14-2011 07:55 PM
    FYI: I just flashed Blackish on Superclean 2.3 and it clears the 5 unlock screens.. I think they will have to be included in the theme to be residual after a theme flash.
    Son of a......I noticed you and I had the same setup. Tough decision, but for now I think I'm going to have to go with just 2.3 so I can play with the different lock screens. I just dled photobucket so I can throw some screen shots in that thread. My homescreens are a bit busier than some, but that's because of my wallpaper and I'm not getting rid of it
    02-14-2011 08:01 PM
    Son of a......I noticed you and I had the same setup. Tough decision, but for now I think I'm going to have to go with just 2.3 so I can play with the different lock screens. I just dled photobucket so I can throw some screen shots in that thread. My homescreens are a bit busier than some, but that's because of my wallpaper and I'm not getting rid of it
    Gonna play with the screenshot options, spare parts and transition speeds tonight... will likely put the locks back on in the am... Just in time to make my coworkers jealous. They are still on DJ09..
    02-14-2011 08:06 PM
    Gonna play with the screenshot options, spare parts and transition speeds tonight... will likely put the locks back on in the am... Just in time to make my coworkers jealous. They are still on DJ09..
    Still on DJ09? That's madness
    02-14-2011 08:08 PM
    Still on DJ09? That's madness
    You are correct sir... Tether junkies.
    02-14-2011 08:11 PM
    screen shots are up.
    02-14-2011 08:34 PM
    Is there away to use the slide to answer instead of the puzzle piece? Other than using the glass setting.

Edit: never mind, found my answer at XDA
    Landshark likes this.
    02-14-2011 09:09 PM
    Is there away to use the slide to answer instead of the puzzle piece? Other than using the glass setting.
    What perfect timing you have. Go to the ROMs/Themes/Kernels thread by JaeKar99 and download the new 5 lockscreen add on from sbrissen that is located there it will allow you to choose from 5 different lock screens - 3 different slide locks, the puzzle, and the glass
    02-14-2011 09:16 PM
    Or you can just go from superclean 2.1 to superclean 2.3 since it includes the 5 lock screens.

EDIT - nevermind you were talking about answering the phone, not unlocking the phone. Sorry.
    02-14-2011 09:19 PM

Edit: never mind, found my answer at XDA
    So how do you do it? Was wondering this as well.
    02-14-2011 10:33 PM
    Would require hacking of the dialer, I reckon. I don't really know.
    02-14-2011 10:46 PM
    I just released an update to the 5 locks, it now includes clock options!

[MOD] 5 Lockscreens - eb01 --Updated 2/23 - new clock options - xda-developers

p.s. I'm working on the answer screens
    Landshark likes this.
    02-23-2011 03:02 PM
    I just released an update to the 5 locks, it now includes clock options!

[MOD] 5 Lockscreens - eb01 --Updated 2/23 - new clock options - xda-developers

p.s. I'm working on the answer screens
    You are awesome
    02-23-2011 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD