Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Default EB01 5-Lock Screens Options

This popped up on XDA but wanted to break it out here - sbrissen has done it again: 5 different screen unlocks including the fave (rotary)..

Flashing this will clear your current theme.. However I see that it is being included in Touch of Blue and would not be surprised if we see this popping up in many other themes..

Enjoy
    Confucius: Never use a cannon to kill a fly. - Take off and nuke it from orbit.. ~~^^~~
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

And Adrynalyne included it in the just released superclean 2.3
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    And Adrynalyne included it in the just released superclean 2.3
    And I missed it!!! Thanks for the heads up!
    Confucius: Never use a cannon to kill a fly. - Take off and nuke it from orbit.. ~~^^~~

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by JaeKar99 View Post
    And I missed it!!! Thanks for the heads up!
    He mentioned in a post either yesterday or the day before he was working on 2.3, so I've been watching for it. I wasn't going to switch to it till I hit your link and saw the screenshots. Oh who am I kidding, I've got a bit of that bug that's going around, Gunneritis - Flash something new, heck yeah!

Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

He mentioned in a post either yesterday or the day before he was working on 2.3, so I've been watching for it. I wasn't going to switch to it till I hit your link and saw the screenshots. Oh who am I kidding, I've got a bit of that bug that's going around, Gunneritis - Flash something new, heck yeah!
    I think I have that same bug. I been flashing like a mad man the last few days.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

I'm running the rotary right now on a theme free SC2.... Nice.

Gonna load up 2.3 tonight.. Got some gunner going on too.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

I'm running the rotary right now on a theme free SC2.... Nice.

Gonna load up 2.3 tonight.. Got some gunner going on too.
    By the way, I never said you're welcome for your Thanks for the heads up. And gunnering is not to be confused with gunning which is the insatiable desire to brick your phone, also referred to as Sheeping
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

FYI: I just flashed Blackish on Superclean 2.3 and it clears the 5 unlock screens.. I think they will have to be included in the theme to be residual after a theme flash.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

FYI: I just flashed Blackish on Superclean 2.3 and it clears the 5 unlock screens.. I think they will have to be included in the theme to be residual after a theme flash.
    Son of a......I noticed you and I had the same setup. Tough decision, but for now I think I'm going to have to go with just 2.3 so I can play with the different lock screens. I just dled photobucket so I can throw some screen shots in that thread. My homescreens are a bit busier than some, but that's because of my wallpaper and I'm not getting rid of it
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Son of a......I noticed you and I had the same setup. Tough decision, but for now I think I'm going to have to go with just 2.3 so I can play with the different lock screens. I just dled photobucket so I can throw some screen shots in that thread. My homescreens are a bit busier than some, but that's because of my wallpaper and I'm not getting rid of it
    Gonna play with the screenshot options, spare parts and transition speeds tonight... will likely put the locks back on in the am... Just in time to make my coworkers jealous. They are still on DJ09..

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Gonna play with the screenshot options, spare parts and transition speeds tonight... will likely put the locks back on in the am... Just in time to make my coworkers jealous. They are still on DJ09..
    Still on DJ09? That's madness
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Still on DJ09? That's madness
    You are correct sir... Tether junkies.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

screen shots are up.

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

Is there away to use the slide to answer instead of the puzzle piece? Other than using the glass setting.

Edit: never mind, found my answer at XDA
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by curley View Post
    Is there away to use the slide to answer instead of the puzzle piece? Other than using the glass setting.
    What perfect timing you have. Go to the ROMs/Themes/Kernels thread by JaeKar99 and download the new 5 lockscreen add on from sbrissen that is located there it will allow you to choose from 5 different lock screens - 3 different slide locks, the puzzle, and the glass

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Or you can just go from superclean 2.1 to superclean 2.3 since it includes the 5 lock screens.

EDIT - nevermind you were talking about answering the phone, not unlocking the phone. Sorry.

Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by curley View Post

Edit: never mind, found my answer at XDA
    So how do you do it? Was wondering this as well.
    Account Deactivated

Global Posts
    1,764 Global Posts

Would require hacking of the dialer, I reckon. I don't really know.

I just released an update to the 5 locks, it now includes clock options!

[MOD] 5 Lockscreens - eb01 --Updated 2/23 - new clock options - xda-developers

p.s. I'm working on the answer screens
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by sbrissen View Post
    I just released an update to the 5 locks, it now includes clock options!

[MOD] 5 Lockscreens - eb01 --Updated 2/23 - new clock options - xda-developers

p.s. I'm working on the answer screens
    You are awesome
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.