1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Default bluetooth on EB01

i've been having issues with bluetooth linking to my car on EB01 SC2.4 and 2.5.
    I get it set up and get it connected to my car. make one call and then it disconnects. or it doesn't connect the next time i get into my car. i have to reset my bluetooth or unpair and then repair every time. anyone having similar issues or have any idea of a solution?

between this and the battery life(which i've tried the charge, wipe batt stats, run too nothing, recharge method to na avail) i'm considering going back to stop so i can have functioning bluetooth and a battery that last all day.

any help would be much appreciated, on the bluetooth that is, i already read everything on the battery issue

ROM
    Stock, rooted

I have the same issue. Have tried several roms and all seem to have the same problem. Thinking of going back to stock.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwoe View Post
    I have the same issue. Have tried several roms and all seem to have the same problem. Thinking of going back to stock.
    bigswoe,

check this thread out [Q] EB01 - Bluetooth issues? - xda-developers

i was having issues connecting to my car and this fixed it for me
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

and now i'm having the same issue again without having flashed anything... grrrrrr..... any ideas anyone?